Windows 10: Woke Up and Found Win10 Upgrade already Downloaded

Discus and support Woke Up and Found Win10 Upgrade already Downloaded in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm not an Insider--well I don't think I am. So I'm anxious to see how long it takes me to get it compared to the insiders. Is there an easy way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kyhi, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Frank1 Win User

Woke Up and Found Win10 Upgrade already Downloaded

I'm not an Insider--well I don't think I am. So I'm anxious to see how long it takes me to get it compared to the insiders. Is there an easy way to tell if I am an Insider?

Frank1, Jul 27, 2015
  2. Kyhi Win User

Attachment 26270

Mine looked like this before download

3. If you log in here, it should say 'Welcome Back, Insider' if you are one

Windows Insider Program | Get the latest Windows features

paulsalter, Jul 27, 2015
  4. Superfly Win User

For those confused about the delta (I think Jimbo posted about it somewhere) - it relates to the components that each update fixes. Eg. the Windows10.0-KB3074682 patch caused explorer to crash - KB3074683 was released as a fix and the properties of explorer now show the updated delta:

Woke Up and Found Win10 Upgrade already Downloaded [​IMG]

The registry takes the delta from the kernel:

Woke Up and Found Win10 Upgrade already Downloaded [​IMG]

Superfly, Jul 27, 2015
  5. CountMike New Member
    My still looks like that but sans the price

CountMike, Jul 27, 2015
  6. Booted into 8.1 and it immediately started downloading.

cyberrufus, Jul 27, 2015
  7. Joanne Win User
    Win 7 64 bit Home Premium here. So far I've downloaded 2.8GB but my download rate has dropped dramatically all of the sudden!...
    Is it possible that it has finished downloading? Right now I am at 0.00 KB/s dl - rate

Joanne, Jul 27, 2015
  8. bagavan Win User

How do I force the download?

bagavan, Jul 27, 2015
  9. Thomas Win User
    Mine downloaded in two pieces, first was 140mb then the rest about 29 mins later. Check your C: $windows-BT folder.

Thomas, Jul 27, 2015
  10. How do you view this folder?

I have all files shown, including hidden os ones but I don't see it

paulsalter, Jul 27, 2015
  11. Thomas Win User
    It doesn't show up until there has been a download.

Thomas, Jul 27, 2015
  12. Joanne Win User
    Yes, I am looking at the Properties of this $Windows.~BT folder right now: it says Size 140 MB, Contains 193 Files, 84 Folders. I don't know why it says 140 MB only, because I've just watched my PC downloading approx. 2.8 GB in the last hour. Anyway... When it will be its time it will come *Smile

Joanne, Jul 27, 2015
  13. Thomas Win User

Give it time and keep hitting refresh.

Thomas, Jul 27, 2015
  14. Thanks, I will keep checking every so often

paulsalter, Jul 27, 2015
  15. ~3.76 GB in my Windows~BT folder. 2.746 GB esd file. On my desktop PC. On my laptop the Windows~BT folder is only 57 MB, and no esd file. Both are running Windows 8.1 Pro x64.

alphanumeric, Jul 27, 2015
Thema:

1. Woke Up and Found Win10 Upgrade already Downloaded - Similar Threads - Woke Found Win10

2. I’m trying to download Netflix and it’s saying I already have it but no where to be found...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m trying to download Netflix and it’s saying I already have it but no where to be found...: I don’t know how to fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-download-netflix-and-its-saying-i/93dfe450-77dc-4340-8b81-5a6010e7cf39
  3. I’m trying to download Netflix and it’s saying I already have it but no where to be found...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I’m trying to download Netflix and it’s saying I already have it but no where to be found...: I don’t know how to fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-download-netflix-and-its-saying-i/93dfe450-77dc-4340-8b81-5a6010e7cf39
  4. I’m trying to download Netflix and it’s saying I already have it but no where to be found...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Win10 upgrade asking me to uninstall already-removed Acronis software

Win10 upgrade asking me to uninstall already-removed Acronis software: Hey guys - I am attempting to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. During the upgrade process, I get stuck on the below screen and cannot proceed. Acronis 2012 was installed and was removed. I ran the Acronis cleanup tool. I further manually searched the registry and...
  6. Woke up to a missing D Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Woke up to a missing D Drive: I keep my files on a D Drive Internal Hard Drive on a Dell Desktop I woke to have the entire drive either deleted or missing Under Disk Management it DOES NOT show up I DONOT have a restore point unfortunately Please walk me through steps to get this back...
  7. Upgrade to Win10 Pro after windows re-install. Win10 Pro already purchased with digital key...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade to Win10 Pro after windows re-install. Win10 Pro already purchased with digital key...: Win10 Pro already purchased with digital key from MS Store and but activation will not change from Home to Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-to-win10-pro-after-windows-re-install/84dcd848-bceb-416a-9edc-e39c05130917"
  8. Woke up to BSOD, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Woke up to BSOD, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: I hardly doubt it's how much memory I have. My laptop has 64G of RAM. I haven't installed any new drivers recently, that I know of (thanks Microsoft). I did notice there is an app crashing (mouse and headset app) almost daily in the reliability report, but hasn't caused a...
  9. woke up to no boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    woke up to no boot: thursday night I put my pc in sleep mode fri morn I come back and find the bios screen displaying. I tried rebooting, and no go. It didn't identify the right hard disk. So I repaired the boot with macrium reflect recovery disk. I booted to windows, and after five minutes,...
  10. Updating the already long downloaded Win10 upgrade files

Updating the already long downloaded Win10 upgrade files: Hi all, Early August the Win10 upgrade files downloaded automatically on my laptop running Win 7 Ultimate 64bits. I was willing to make sure that the upgrade would succeed so I would only install a pretty stable and mature version of Win10. I therefore have 2 questions:...