Windows 10: WOL realtek pcie gbe family controller

Discus and support WOL realtek pcie gbe family controller in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I want to use wakeup on lan. I have searched google for answers of how to do this. I have done the power options on the ethernet adapter in device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nightreign, Nov 4, 2015.

1. WOL realtek pcie gbe family controller

So I want to use wakeup on lan. I have searched google for answers of how to do this. I have done the power options on the ethernet adapter in device manager and went into BIOS to allow WOL (I couldn't find the option). I am using this app called unified remote to wakeup my laptop but it hasn't worked. I think it maybe has to do with the ethernet adapter turning off during sleep. If this is the case then how do I keep the ethernet adapter from turning off during sleep?

:)

Nightreign, Nov 4, 2015

2. Store, Cortana, Microsoft Account, and Edge not connecting to internet, but all other applications do

A Realtek pcie gbe family controller, maybe realtek wont update her drivers

MarkianVroublevsky, Nov 4, 2015
  3. WIndows 10 shows wired connection as limited

Yes, it has a Realtek PCIe GBE family controller

Robert M. Mulder, Nov 4, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

WOL realtek pcie gbe family controller

I had to go back to the realtek website and install their drivers. This adds an option under advanced properties for the LAN adapter in device manager for "WOL from power off" (or something like that) that wasn't there with the Microsoft driver.

I think I had to extract the Realtek drivers, right click on the LAN adapter in device manager, update driver, choose from list of hardware, have disk -> select the .inf file, and manually install the driver that way, IIRC.

NavyLCDR, Nov 4, 2015
  5. Could you be more specific with the directions? I think I did what you said. What driver version was it? Was it the latest? When you say extract did you mean by the zip file or uninstall the current drivers?

Nightreign, Nov 4, 2015
  6. I think I did it correctly though, but it still doesn't work. The WOL from poweroff did now show up.

Nightreign, Nov 4, 2015
  7. topgundcp Win User
    If you don't have this option in the BIOS then that means your MB does not support WOL. However, some BIOS does not specifically say "WOL" but they have options such as "Wake Up Event Setup" and this option is in my new MB Z97. In my older PC's, there's an option called WOL that you can enable/disable.

topgundcp, Nov 4, 2015
  8. NavyLCDR New Member

I'll take screen shots of mine after work and post them.

NavyLCDR, Nov 4, 2015
  9. NavyLCDR New Member
    These are my driver properties:

WOL realtek pcie gbe family controller [​IMG]

This is the advanced driver properties I get with the above driver:

These are my power settings for wake on lan:

NavyLCDR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. WOL realtek pcie gbe family controller - Similar Threads - WOL realtek pcie

2. Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller limiting internet speed to 100mbps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller limiting internet speed to 100mbps: Just to say, bad english cause i am a little stressed, versão portugues do brasil usando mais de um neuronio logo depoisGood morning/day/night, may your day be less frustating than mine In this house we have 2 computers on the same routermine that had internet working...
  3. Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang: Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang. I have this issue when ı play online based games. Its happens sometimes about 2-3 hour and sometimes 15 min. I got latest version of realtek driver also got windows 11 all updates included. I tried changing dns stuff and...
  4. Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang: Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang. I have this issue when ı play online based games. Its happens sometimes about 2-3 hour and sometimes 15 min. I got latest version of realtek driver also got windows 11 all updates included. I tried changing dns stuff and...
  5. Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller - Unidentified Network Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller - Unidentified Network Issue: I have spent a great deal of time over the last few days trying to resolve a problem which prevented me from using the wired connection to my router. I followed all the advice available online which involved updating drivers, resetting IP stack etc etc. I also had two long...
  6. Realtek Gbe Family controller

Realtek Gbe Family controller: I am unable to connect to the internet. Tried several options but nothing works. Even the Realtek bluetooth adapter has error code of:Code 43. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-gbe-family-controller/d739afdf-ea68-48da-ad53-4a42de54662c
  7. Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller

Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller: Device Manager, Network Adapter showing Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller. Ping also ok. But internet not connecting. Troubleshoot says cable is unpluged. Earlier it was working, but to power surge, it is not working. What could be the reason solution for that....
  8. Windows 10 - RealTek PCIe GbE Family Controller - Slow Connection...

Windows 10 - RealTek PCIe GbE Family Controller - Slow Connection...: I post this in the hopes that others will find it useful, as it took me quite a while to resolve this issue. I was experiencing slow sub 70Mbps wired ethernet speeds with an integrated Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller on an MSI motherboard. Suffice it to say I tried...
  9. Realtek PCIe Gbe Family controller driver problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek PCIe Gbe Family controller driver problem: Hi! I've a big problem that I had already solved but now... HERE WE GO AGAIN! I've a 1Gbit/s connection and I know that the ethernet cable and modem/routers are ok. The problem is: my LAN card can't reach the maximum speed due to its driver. In fact on linux, I reach...
  10. vLan on Realtek PCIe GBE Family

vLan on Realtek PCIe GBE Family: Looking to set up vLan on my Windows 10 machine so that I can keep my server iLO connection separate from the rest of the network traffic. I open up the network connections and select properties for my Realtek connection. Then hit configure and I should be able to see a vLan...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller wakeonlan

2. wake on lan realtek pcie gbe family controller

3. wake on lan realtek PCIe GBE family IE

4. does realtek pcie gbe family controller support wake on lan,
  5. windows 10 wake on lan pcie gbe family controller,
  6. realtek pci e gbe family wake on lane,
  7. realtek pcie wol,
  8. realtek gbe family controller wake on lan win10,
  9. realtek pcie gbe family controller wol,
  10. wake up online realtek pcie gbe,
  11. realtek pcie gbe treiber wol,