Windows 10: wolfenstein colossuss

Discus and support wolfenstein colossuss in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all ,,I cant run this game, it says Wolfenstein colossuss is running but nothing is happening. Its Steam driven of course,, I hope someone can help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by donnylad, Feb 26, 2018.

1. donnylad Win User

wolfenstein colossuss

Hi all ,,I cant run this game, it says Wolfenstein colossuss is running but nothing is happening.
    Its Steam driven of course,, I hope someone can help please.
    Len

:)

donnylad, Feb 26, 2018

2. windows 10 home 64 bit

Will dosbox 0.74 work on windows 10 home. old dos games im wanting to play are duke nukem, wolfenstein, doom.

G.Daniels1., Feb 26, 2018
  3. Fw_421 Win User
    I can not run return to castle wolfenstein on windows 10.

I can not play return to castle wolfenstein on windows 10. Could play on windows 7

**Post was moved by Forum Moderator to the proper forum category.**

Fw_421, Feb 26, 2018
  4. wolfenstein colossuss

Do you meet the minimum requirement?

Josey Wales, Feb 26, 2018
  5. donnylad Win User
    Hi thank for the reply....
    I know the others are ok ,,,,are these alright and if not what do I need to do?.

Processor AMD A8-4500M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, 1900 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
    Total Physical Memory 7.47 GB
    Available Physical Memory 5.25 GB
    Total Virtual Memory 8.66 GB
    Available Virtual Memory 6.43 GB
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
    Thanks
    Len

donnylad, Feb 26, 2018
  6. You can go to Steam on your Laptop, right click on the game and do what is shown in the image below. Verify the game with steam online.
    If that does not help I would contact Steam Support.

wolfenstein colossuss [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Feb 26, 2018
  7. donnylad Win User
    Right now I am trying a reinstall.
    Thanks
    Len

donnylad, Feb 27, 2018
  8. donnylad Win User

wolfenstein colossuss

Well the reinstall did not work,,,,,and quite a few options came up when I did as you suggested but the verification wasn't one of them.
    Len

donnylad, Feb 27, 2018
  9. It should have, I would contact Steam support now.

Josey Wales, Feb 27, 2018
  10. donnylad Win User
    well I tried to get in touch with Betsheda and they didn't answer and steam did not want to know because it was not there game , so it looked as if my specs were not good enough so I went the whole hog and bought a new comp and it loaded ok and runs ok.
    Thanks for your help.
    Len

donnylad, Mar 4, 2018
  11. AS185 Win User
    Well if those are the recommended setting's for Wolfenstein than I rather doubt you can run the game at all.

AS185, Mar 6, 2018
  12. Dude Win User
    Well done, enjoy the game..it's really fun

13. donnylad Win User

wolfenstein colossuss

Thanks dude ,,,,,,,,,,,It really , to tell you the truth somebody talked me into getting a xbox and wolf was the first game I bought for it but found I could not get my thumb coordination right on it and I liked it that much I bought the pc version and I can handle the mouse a lot better and so enjoing the game better, I even went and bought NEW ORDER but its for the xbox so it looks like I will have to get the pc version.
    I bought the HP envy laptop to run the game.
    All the best
    Len

donnylad, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

wolfenstein colossuss

1. wolfenstein colossuss - Similar Threads - wolfenstein colossuss

2. System Error while trying to launch Wolfenstein The New Order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Error while trying to launch Wolfenstein The New Order: I got the game Wolfenstein: The New Order on Epic Games, and wanted to play it, but I am getting this error:System Error: The program can't start because api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-2.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this.I tried...
  3. System Error while trying to launch Wolfenstein The New Order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Error while trying to launch Wolfenstein The New Order: I got the game Wolfenstein: The New Order on Epic Games, and wanted to play it, but I am getting this error:System Error: The program can't start because api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-2.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this.I tried...
  4. Wolfenstein 2009 Return 2023?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wolfenstein 2009 Return 2023?: Hello as A Wolf 09 fan I am wondering if the game is returning next year? when the deal is completed between Activision and Microsoft, I have heard from others working at Microsoft saying it may return to steam and other platforms in 2023. Please let me know the likely hood...
  5. Wolfenstein 2009 Return 2023?

Wolfenstein 2009 Return 2023?: Hello as A Wolf 09 fan I am wondering if the game is returning next year? when the deal is completed between Activision and Microsoft, I have heard from others working at Microsoft saying it may return to steam and other platforms in 2023. Please let me know the likely hood...
  6. Missing file api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll and unable to start the game Wolfenstein: The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing file api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll and unable to start the game Wolfenstein: The...: Hello, I recently got the aforementioned game. When trying to start it, I get the following error:"The program can't start because api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."I looked around for a solution,...
  7. Missing file api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll and unable to start the game Wolfenstein: The...

Missing file api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll and unable to start the game Wolfenstein: The...: Hello, I recently got the aforementioned game. When trying to start it, I get the following error:"The program can't start because api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."I looked around for a solution,...
  8. Can't download Wolfenstein youngblood on gamepass because of some classified limitations

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download Wolfenstein youngblood on gamepass because of some classified limitations: Hi i can not download some games on Xbox gamepass on pc because of "classified limitations" and i dont know what it is and how to disable itPlz help me...
  9. Wolfenstein II load error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wolfenstein II load error?: I just purchased the game and installed it all. Upon launching the game, this was the response. Any help will be appreciated. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wolfenstein-ii-load-error/73ca34b7-c4c6-46e3-a521-e33c58e4d356
  10. wolfenstein youngblood 20 fps ???? xbox game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wolfenstein youngblood 20 fps ???? xbox game pass pc: hello i am getting really bad fps in wolfenstein youngblood gamepass pc version. my setting is at lowest it can be and my specs aren't that bad. cpu: ryzen 7 4800hs gpu : 1660ti max Q 6gb ram: 16gb i think the culprit could be that the screen is in borderless window...