Windows 10: Wolfenstein Yougblood Xbox game pass change language

Discus and support Wolfenstein Yougblood Xbox game pass change language in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i'm a swiss french customer, i just subscribed to xbox game pass to player Wolfenstein Yougblood in french. When i start the game, the game is in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JeffreyBrignoli, May 14, 2020.

1. Wolfenstein Yougblood Xbox game pass change language

Hi, i'm a swiss french customer, i just subscribed to xbox game pass to player Wolfenstein Yougblood in french.
    When i start the game, the game is in german.

I cant found how to change the language.....
    My window language is French.

What can i do ? i payed for this .....

:)

JeffreyBrignoli, May 14, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, May 14, 2020
  3. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), May 14, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Wolfenstein Yougblood Xbox game pass change language

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass in July Xbox

Source: Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Middle-earth: Shadow of War, Dead Rising 4, and More - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Wolfenstein Yougblood Xbox game pass change language

1. Wolfenstein Yougblood Xbox game pass change language - Similar Threads - Wolfenstein Yougblood Xbox

2. Issue with Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Xbox Game Pass: [ATTACH] Hello, I've been having an issue ever since reinstalling windows on my PC. After reinstalling Windows and reinstalling the Game Pass App, it does not recognize the games I already had installed on my second drive. Additionally, I cannot change install locations...
  3. Xbox pass game ultimate

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox pass game ultimate: Hello i am new in all these xbox things i have and xbox 360 if i get my xbox game pass ultimate i can use it on my xbox 360 kinect Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-pass-game-ultimate/2d4b9f0e-d92a-4109-8b7e-32fabe608e66"
  4. Game Pass Wolfenstein 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass Wolfenstein 2: Hi, I'm getting a fatal error. Tried installing latest drivers and Vulkan RT installer. Also uninstalled and reinstalled. Didn't help. Here's what it says: Winsock Initialized idCommonLocal::Init() time 20: 0.024s ------ Initializing File System ------ Current search path:...
  5. Xbox Game Pass for pc

Xbox Game Pass for pc: So i first bought a regular xbox game pass, when that expired i decided to buy a game pass ultimate, and now i can't even open games like Forza and Shadow Of War? it says i have the ultimate game pass and they have money of my bank account. When i try to open Shadow Of War it...
  6. Xbox games pass on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox games pass on pc: Hi I just got the xbox games pass for pc. On the store I see some games labelled as "free with pass", some having a discount with pass and some others as "included with pass", what is the difference between them?...
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC

Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello. So, with the pass on sale, it wasn't a hard decision to buy it for so cheap, so i signed in to make the purchase, entered all my credit card information normally, however the postal code was set to United Kingdom or United States as a default for some reason, even...
  8. Xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass: I bought Xbox game pass subscription. Problem is that i can't download games or even see that pass on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/5af62176-53f1-4ac5-a8c6-a7cc42c61891
  9. xbox game pass service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass service: you guys serious? why i cant get xbox game pass because i live in a country called jordan? just why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-service/02d0b981-953f-43b2-b2ae-bae193525d00
  10. Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass: If i use a xbox game pass gift card on my pc can i play the games on my Pc as well on my xbox if i enter it on the same account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/64985b8f-5b59-453d-bbdd-8768cb777bd4