Windows 10: Wommen saying trial version every 10 seconds

Discus and support Wommen saying trial version every 10 seconds in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Help i updated my pc and now i hear a wommen that are sayin trial version every 10 seconds. I have windows 10. submitted by /u/Real-life-gamer244... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Real-life-gamer244, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Wommen saying trial version every 10 seconds

Help i updated my pc and now i hear a wommen that are sayin trial version every 10 seconds. I have windows 10.

submitted by /u/Real-life-gamer244
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Real-life-gamer244, Jan 20, 2021

2. Minecraft free trial

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft on your PC. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Which trial version of Minecraft game are you installing?
    • What is the complete error message are you getting?
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft Antivirus program installed?

Please help us with the screenshot of the page from Microsoft Store for the trial version of Minecraft game you are installing.
    (Please follow the steps mentioned in the screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshots.) Do not share any personal information in the screenshots.

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Bowman Win User
    Trial, trial trial, windows 10

Somone, for the love of God please help me. I upgraded to windows 10 last night. I love it so far, BUT, and this is a HUGE BUT, there is a problem. I think it is cortana saying, trial, trial, trial, trial, every 10 seconds or so and IT NEVER STOPS. I have to keep my speakers muted or I will throw my computer out the window.

trial, trial, trial, trial, trial, over and over and over and over and over. Ugh, please help.

Bowman, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Wommen saying trial version every 10 seconds

Trial, trial trial, windows 10

Welcome to the forums Bowman ! Wommen saying trial version every 10 seconds :)

That's hilarious, can you video that? Then we'll try to get to the bottom of it.

Edwin, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Wommen saying trial version every 10 seconds

1. Wommen saying trial version every 10 seconds - Similar Threads - Wommen saying trial

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Purchased But it says Free Trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Purchased But it says Free Trial: I have a problem.I recently got a new pc after setting up the pc i login into microsoft store and tried to download minecraft windows 10 but then it only has the button play trial and not install.In this account I already purchased Minecraft Windows 10 I need help i have not...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Purchased But it says Free Trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Purchased But it says Free Trial: I have a problem.I recently got a new pc after setting up the pc i login into microsoft store and tried to download minecraft windows 10 but then it only has the button play trial and not install.In this account I already purchased Minecraft Windows 10 I need help i have not...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Purchased But it says Free Trial

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trial Version Audio clip

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trial Version Audio clip: Whenever I try and play audio that is quiet, or silent, my computer just repeats "trial version" in a woman's voice every couple of seconds until the clip ends. It has only happened on the voice recorder app and on Chaturbate so far. Thank you in advance!...
  6. Is there any trial version of Windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there any trial version of Windows?: Paying for windows isn't possible for me, it's not cheap and I have a very low budget. Is there any free/trial version I can use legally? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-trial-version-of-windows/b737fde1-8308-49ce-b486-a85d4a3393b3
  7. Is there any trial version of Windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there any trial version of Windows?: Paying for windows isn't possible for me. Is there any free/trial version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-trial-version-of-windows/3f685f24-c6f9-451a-a0bc-00f42b38bb3a
  8. minecraft win 10 stuck on trial version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft win 10 stuck on trial version: this has happened to my friend a while ago too. they just gave up and uninstalled it. I purchased minecraft on the Microsoft store and it says its installed and ready to play. when i open minecraft, however, it gives me the UNLOCK FULL GAME! message and all my worlds and...
  9. Windows 10 home trial to full version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 home trial to full version: Hello! I am building a new PC this weekend, but i would need to get windows 10 home to use it. Can I download the ISO from the website and then access windows store(in the start button) and buy the full version of Windows10 Home from there? Thank you! RR...
  10. Trial, trial trial, windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Trial, trial trial, windows 10: Somone, for the love of God please help me. I upgraded to windows 10 last night. I love it so far, BUT, and this is a HUGE BUT, there is a problem. I think it is cortana saying, trial, trial, trial, trial, every 10 seconds or so and IT NEVER STOPS. I have to keep my speakers...