Windows 10: Won`t let me link my Microsoft Account to the Windows Insider Program settings page

Discus and support Won`t let me link my Microsoft Account to the Windows Insider Program settings page in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I go onto the Insider Program settings page, it doesn`t say you can link an account. I am an admin though... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Micah Hartman, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Won`t let me link my Microsoft Account to the Windows Insider Program settings page

Whenever I go onto the Insider Program settings page, it doesn`t say you can link an account. I am an admin though

:)

Micah Hartman, Oct 18, 2019

2. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Addie Win User

Won`t let me link my Microsoft Account to the Windows Insider Program settings page

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Won`t let me link my Microsoft Account to the Windows Insider Program settings page

1. Won`t let me link my Microsoft Account to the Windows Insider Program settings page - Similar Threads - Won`t let link

2. Phone Link won´t let me select iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link won´t let me select iPhone: Hi, I am trying to pair my iPhone with Phone Link, however, when starting the Phone Link app it wont let me select from Android or iPhone, it will just automatically pick up Android for no reason, can anyone help me with that? I´ve been trying for hours...
  3. Phone Link won´t let me select iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link won´t let me select iPhone: Hi, I am trying to pair my iPhone with Phone Link, however, when starting the Phone Link app it wont let me select from Android or iPhone, it will just automatically pick up Android for no reason, can anyone help me with that? I´ve been trying for hours...
  4. Microsoft will not let me leave the insider program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft will not let me leave the insider program?: Hi,I signed up for the Windows 11 Insider program. However, I then realized that I did this on my primary OS.So, I tried getting off the insider program. I followed instructions Settings>Windows Updates>Insider Program>Leave the Insider Program> It then takes me to this...
  5. Microsoft will not let me leave the insider program?

Microsoft will not let me leave the insider program?: Hi,I signed up for the Windows 11 Insider program. However, I then realized that I did this on my primary OS.So, I tried getting off the insider program. I followed instructions Settings>Windows Updates>Insider Program>Leave the Insider Program> It then takes me to this...
  6. Microsoft shop won´t let me log in to an account I bought a game on

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft shop won´t let me log in to an account I bought a game on: Hello,I´m currently dealing with a rather annoying issue- sometime last year I decided to buy Forza Horizon 4. I´d like to install it again. I can´t though- I bought it through my G-mail I checked via Order History on microsoft.com, but Microsoft store WILL NOT let me login...
  7. Microsoft shop won´t let me log in to an account I bought a game on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft shop won´t let me log in to an account I bought a game on: Hello,I´m currently dealing with a rather annoying issue- sometime last year I decided to buy Forza Horizon 4. I´d like to install it again. I can´t though- I bought it through my G-mail I checked via Order History on microsoft.com, but Microsoft store WILL NOT let me login...
  8. Microsoft shop won´t let me log in to an account I bought a game on

9. links in emails won´t open

links in emails won´t open: Good morning, Since a few weeks I can´t open links in emails anymore and I get presented with the following error message:How can I solve this? I work with office 365 for business as part of my company´s account and with this I can open the links no problem. But my personal...
  10. my windows won,t activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my windows won,t activate: its error is 0x8007007B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-wont-activate/e1cab1b1-a602-403c-982e-3ef7d1b2b743"