Windows 10: Won`t let me link my Microsoft Account to the Windows Insider Program settings page

Discus and support Won`t let me link my Microsoft Account to the Windows Insider Program settings page in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I go onto the Insider Program settings page, it doesn`t say you can link an account. I am an admin though... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Micah Hartman, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Won`t let me link my Microsoft Account to the Windows Insider Program settings page

Whenever I go onto the Insider Program settings page, it doesn`t say you can link an account. I am an admin though

:)

Micah Hartman, Oct 18, 2019

2. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Addie Win User

Won`t let me link my Microsoft Account to the Windows Insider Program settings page

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Won`t let me link my Microsoft Account to the Windows Insider Program settings page

1. Won`t let me link my Microsoft Account to the Windows Insider Program settings page - Similar Threads - Won`t let link

2. minecraft launcher won`t launch

in Windows 10 Customization
    minecraft launcher won`t launch: when i launch minecraft launcer it comes up that it`s updating java runtime environment, and then it just says "Unable to update Minecraft Runtime Environment"....
  3. Windows Insider Program page is missing or not visible in Settings

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Insider Program page is missing or not visible in Settings: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Windows Insider Program lets you to get Insider Preview Builds for your Windows 10 computer. You will see its page in Windows Settings, under the Update and Security tab. was launched way back in October of 2014. According to [...] This post Windows...
  4. my windows won,t activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my windows won,t activate: its error is 0x8007007B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-wont-activate/e1cab1b1-a602-403c-982e-3ef7d1b2b743"
  5. battery won"t charge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery won"t charge: Lap top has been sitting a while and not used. When get got it out and started to charge everything seemed fine. However, I was hooked up to the charging cable. When I shut down the computer and later tried to turn on, there was no charge on lap top. I'm not sure what to...
  6. Facebook won`t load properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook won`t load properly: I switched off my laptop manually as it froze, was on Facebook at the time and now Facebook will not load properly, cannot access any games or comment on any posts - HELP...
  7. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator: Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates. When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened...
  8. Laptop won`t sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won`t sleep: Hi everyone, I´ve had a problem with my laptop over the last couple of weeks. When I select sleep on the start menu, the only thing the laptop does is turn the screen off. If I move the mouse or touch a key the screen turns back on as if nothing happened (even the start menu...
  9. Skype won´t wok in 17063

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype won´t wok in 17063: Ok... After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work... It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash... If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error... Any workaround to solve this...
  10. Folder won"t go away

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder won"t go away: I have a no longer used folder than I cannot delete. I have tried various third party apps to no avain. Any ideas how I can send this folder to "Never Never Land" [img] 26785