Windows 10: Wondering if a game's support team is correct or not

Discus and support Wondering if a game's support team is correct or not in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been playing an online game, yet don't have access to all the features of the game that mobile players have access to simply because I play the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TrishaBlann, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Wondering if a game's support team is correct or not

I've been playing an online game, yet don't have access to all the features of the game that mobile players have access to simply because I play the game on Windows. The game's support team has stated that it is impossible to offer all the game's features because the game and Windows are basically incompatible. Can someone please tell me if this is true or just the game's support team not wanting to put the effort into making it windows friendly. (the question was specifically about a windows phone, but support answered all windows devices)

Wondering if a game's support team is correct or not 061346b6-b89d-4034-a557-a9e20b9fc743?upload=true.png

:)

TrishaBlann, Feb 28, 2019

2. Microsoft Word Games on Windows 10

Hi Nannette,

Any in-game concerns like missing Achievements and statistics are being handled by our Microsoft Casual Games Support Team. To get a better assistance, I recommend that you contact our Microsoft Casual Games Support Team through the link below:

Microsoft Casual Games Support Team

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 3: Sign out and sign in your account from the game.

If the issue persists, kindly get in touch with the dedicated support team as mentioned above.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Wondering if a game's support team is correct or not

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Wondering if a game's support team is correct or not

1. Wondering if a game's support team is correct or not - Similar Threads - Wondering game's support

2. Escalation Team support take

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Escalation Team support take: Hello, I just wanted to know how long it will take for Microsoft Escalation Team to help you because i've created an ticket 6 days ago and they said it would take 24 to 72 hours for them to email me but it's been 6 days and I still haven't gotten an email from their...
  3. Escalation Team support take

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Escalation Team support take: Hello, I just wanted to know how long it will take for Microsoft Escalation Team to help you because i've created an ticket 6 days ago and they said it would take 24 to 72 hours for them to email me but it's been 6 days and I still haven't gotten an email from their...
  4. support team

in Windows 10 Gaming
    support team: How do I contact the online support team? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-team/7a1fbf80-24aa-4338-8933-5621851641fb
  5. support team

support team: How do I contact the online support team? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-team/7a1fbf80-24aa-4338-8933-5621851641fb
  6. support team

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I was wondering what the support team thinks of this email conversation from Jerry at MS...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was wondering what the support team thinks of this email conversation from Jerry at MS...: SRX1491055960ID - rewards on the bonus mobile search Yahoo/Inbox Microsoft Customer Support <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> To:angela shroyer Dec 27 at 5:35 AM Hello Angela! Thanks for your reply. This is Jerry again. I hope you are well. I...
  8. Teams - people icons for guests not displayed correctly

Teams - people icons for guests not displayed correctly: Hi, I've spotted some odd behaviour in Teams. People invited to Teams as guests and who have photographs set for their profile only get their picture displayed if Teams is used in a browser. In the desktop or Android app they appear as the default plain coloured icon...
  9. A Microsoft Support Team Call

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A Microsoft Support Team Call: We had a phone call in our answering machine saying it was from Microsoft support team and they'll charge $299.90 from our bank account. They left the phone # to call. Should we ignore the call and delete the message?...
  10. Teaming up in the war on tech support scams

in Windows 10 News
    Teaming up in the war on tech support scams: I send every call from a number I don't recognize to voice mail. Scammers almost never leave messages.