Windows 10: Wondershare Filmora 9 review: Easy to use affordable video editor

Discus and support Wondershare Filmora 9 review: Easy to use affordable video editor in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; There are tons of paid and free video editing software for Windows that will help you produce your best possible work. If you’re ready for something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 6, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Wondershare Filmora 9 review: Easy to use affordable video editor

There are tons of paid and free video editing software for Windows that will help you produce your best possible work. If you’re ready for something advanced, it’s worth giving a try to Wondershare’s latest Filmora9 video editing product that offers high-end extras like stock audios, videos transition, Chroma keying editing, and a lot more.

When it comes to buying video editing software, you might be looking for a program that meets all your requirements and also help you make your life easier in every way. The Wondershare Filmora team now offers 2 video editing software, the Filmora9 for beginners and semi-pros, and the FilmoraPro for professionals who have video editing knowledge and experience in using Adobe Premiere Pro. If you’re looking for a straightforward, affordable and video editing software without missing out on the basic or advanced features, Wondershare Filmora9 could be your possible bet.

Wondershare Filmora9 comes with smart themed filters and effects to make your video clips look incredible without any effort from you.

Today, we are reviewing Filmora9 and we will also discuss its features in this article.

Filmora9 review

You can use Wondershare’s Filmora9 to edit your videos or to use slideshow functionality that combines photos and videos, then you can apply effects, transition and filters to turn clips into incredible content.

It’s actually very easy to use Filmora9. It has simple and easy to understand user interface. You’ve to create a project, import videos, select the filters, effects, audio from the stock library and the software takes care of the rest.

If you use the free version of Filmora9, the exported videos would have watermarks that cannot be removed unless you upgrade to the premium version of the software.

Overview

Wondershare Filmora 9 review: Easy to use affordable video editor Filmora9-setup.jpg

Filmora9 opens with a screen that has two options – Create a new project and open an existing project.

If you select a new project, Filmora9 will open with the video editing interface. You can upload media and start editing the video clips.

Everything is well organized, there’s a media section where you can drop all your media contents. The app has sections for Audio, Titles, Transition effects, elements and more. You can open the audio section to customize the audio and sound effects of the video clips and you can also add transition, filters, and overlays effects.

Fortunately, Wondershare is bundling a lot of stock clips that you can use at the beginning of your project. Similarly, you’ll also find stock audio, effects, transition, elements and more.

It also supports keyboard shortcuts which are similar to the shortcuts of the popular editing tools, so you don’t have to learn new keyboard shortcut layout if you are switching from another product.

Another great functionality of Filmora9 is the ability to import media from online platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. You will get access to a plethora of options, including the ability to record your videos instantly using a webcam.

Making videos with Filmora9 on Windows is easy: import your video footage to the media library first, and drag-n-drop these media files to timeline in order, do some basic trimming or cutting, add titles and texts, apply transitions, filters, overlays etc. Preview and then export the video into different formats or share to social media directly or burn to DVD.

User interface

The interface of Filmora9 simply elegant, it is geared toward beginners, casual users and professionals.

The main homepage provides complete control over your video project. You can edit your video by dragging and drop the effects, audios and clips.

With just one top, you can access a set of features and effects that are designed to enhance footage and make use of slow-motion effects, sharp transitions or similar

Filmora’s full editor resembles the look that you’ll see in most video editing application. It features a three-panel layout for source video, timeline, and preview.

Wondershare Filmora 9 review: Easy to use affordable video editor Filmora-9-interface.jpg

The timeline is across the bottom and the background is dark. When you add another video clip to your main one, the track is also added to the timeline so you can keep overlaying. It’s a great way to monitor your effect overlays and you can drag or drop where you want them.

I also like how the app quickly resizes its window, this actually helps if you plan to multitask on a large monitor.

One of the biggest surprise in the latest Filmora9 version is that you can now adjust the track height, this is very useful when you editing audios based on waveform. Besides, you can now add up to 100 video tracks and 100 audio tracks in the timeline, which is much more convenient.

Transition

Wondershare Filmora 9 review: Easy to use affordable video editor Transition-Filmora.jpg

Filmora9 has more than a hundred of transitions and you can search for them by name as you can in other video editing software. If you like a transition, you can right-click and add it to favourites.

To apply a transition, you’ve to click on the plus sign in the middle of its thumbnails. Once clicked, Filmora places transition over the nearest clip boundary and you can always edit the amount of time a transition uses by dragging its edge.

Effects

Wondershare Filmora 9 review: Easy to use affordable video editor Filmora-effects.jpg

Similarly, Filmora9 offers tons of filter effects which can add to your video. Distortions film style and light leak overlays are also included, but motion tracking isn’t available.

You can also buy more effects, objects, templates, and more colour filters from Wondershare Filmstocks online store.

Audio

Wondershare Filmora 9 review: Easy to use affordable video editor Filmora-audio.jpg

A video without audio is soulless. Filmora9 has its own music section that includes 51 backgrounds which you can add to your video clips. To make it simpler, background songs have been organized into categories like Young & Bright, Tender & Sentimental and Rock.

You can apply sound effects or add your own music or add stock music to favourites for future projects.

Performance

Wondershare Filmora 9 review: Easy to use affordable video editor Filmora-performance.jpg

Video editing applications are resources hungry, but Wondershare has optimized Filmora to work smoothly on mid-core hardware.

We’ve tested the software on a PC with Intel Core i5, 8GB of RAM, SSD storage and multiple Google Chrome tabs running in the background, and the performance is decent.

The Filmora9 also supports creating smaller proxy media files for smoother editing in handling 4K large video footage. One of the best benefits of using proxy file is you can preview and edit 4K video footage in lower resolution but without affecting the export quality. For short videos, Filmora9 is stable, but you may notice minor delays or lags if you edit an hour long movie on low-end hardware.

Extra features

Besides the built-in presets and effects in Filmora9, more video effects, video footage and sound effects and music tracks are available on the effects store Filmstocks. Filmstocks stock media library offers a large set of features and effects that are designed to enhance footage.

For example, you can download Sport theme to add slow-motion effects into your videos or you can also use Love which applies star wipes and speckle your video with animated hearts

Pricing

Filmora9 is a premium product but you can also use it for free without limitations except there will be a Filmora Logo on your exported projects.

The price of Windows version is $39.99 (1-year license), $59.99 (lifetime license) and $79.99 (1 Year Filmora9 License + 1 Year Filmstocks Standard Plan: unlimited downloads).

Conclusion

For the price and performance, Filmora9 is a good deal. The software is regularly maintained by the company and big updates are released every few months with new effects and features.

It also offers lots of nifty effects, text tools, and filters at the starting price. The rendering speed is also good and the app does perform smoothly on mid-range hardware if a short video is edited.

The overall rating of Filmora 9 from us is 3.7 stars out of 5.

Filmora9 is reasonably priced and if it meets your requirements, you can try it for free from here.

The post Wondershare Filmora 9 review: Easy to use affordable video editor appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 6, 2019
  2. Spextrun Win User

Is Wondershare Filmora a virus?

Hi, I have been hearing mixed opinions about Wondershare Filmora Editor being virus or malware. I currently do Youtube and I find Filmora a very easy solution for editing videos. I've ran Norton, Malwarebytes, AdwCleaner, and SuperAntiSpyware scans and
    they have all came back clean. What got me to post this was when I came across this video: . The person in the video scanned Filmora in VirusTotal and got all kinds of things. Then when I scanned it in VirusTotal
    only one antivirus said it was dangerous.. what shall I do? Remove it or keep it?

Spextrun, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
  4. Wondershare Filmora 9 review: Easy to use affordable video editor

I installed a video editing software called Wondershare Filmora, uninstalled it but still i get Error 0x80004002.

Hi Christian,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to search if any program related to
    Wondershare Filmora is listed in the programs list as below and uninstall it.

• Press ‘Windows+X’ and go to ‘Programs and features’.
    • Locate if any app\program related to Wondershare Filmora,
      once you find right click on the program and ‘Uninstall’ it.

Method 2: I suggest you to run the below fixit to uninstall the program related to
    Wondershare Filmora using the below link and check if it helps.

http://diagnostics.support.microsof...mats&diagid=ProgramInstallUninstall&_ext=.exe

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Wondershare Filmora 9 review: Easy to use affordable video editor

1. Wondershare Filmora 9 review: Easy to use affordable video editor - Similar Threads - Wondershare Filmora review

2. Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!: I was almost finished editing a feature-length student film and the Wondershare app updated...completely wrecking my project. I'm supposed to show it on Saturday and the customer service seems like a total scam, sending me in circles on the site, in the chat, and on the...
  3. Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!: I was almost finished editing a feature-length student film and the Wondershare app updated...completely wrecking my project. I'm supposed to show it on Saturday and the customer service seems like a total scam, sending me in circles on the site, in the chat, and on the...
  4. Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Wondershare Filmora app is gone!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wondershare Filmora app is gone!: I was using Wondershare Filmora and it just closed out. I tried to get it back but I couldn't find it! Someone help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wondershare-filmora-app-is-gone/b0cc39bd-fa62-4dc9-ae06-d6805ff75e07
  6. Wondershare Filmora app is gone!

Wondershare Filmora app is gone!: I was using Wondershare Filmora and it just closed out. I tried to get it back but I couldn't find it! Someone help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wondershare-filmora-app-is-gone/b0cc39bd-fa62-4dc9-ae06-d6805ff75e07
  7. Can't play video and import file to wondershare filmora X

Can't play video and import file to wondershare filmora X: 0x800700c1 it's show me this code when I try to plat my video file from my Iphone 12 and in wondershare filmora 10 it's said I must install HEVC codec to import this file but I already install it before. No window update appear....
  8. Filmora 9

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Filmora 9: Filmora 9 is not opening and not giving any response but when i disabled my graphics driver it starts but i cannot want to disable my intel hd graphics driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/filmora-9/93142313-e95c-452d-8993-d32d4d137bea
  9. Error while installing filmora video editor

Error while installing filmora video editor: hi, everyone. I need your help. I've installed filmora on windows 10 but around 70 to 80% it say's "an error occurred while trying to copy a file the source file is corrupted" in windows 10 while installing wondershare filmora video editor" please do help me guys about this...
  10. Error while installing filmora video editor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error while installing filmora video editor: hi, everyone. I need your help. I've installed filmora on windows 10 but around 70 to 80% it say's "an error occurred while trying to copy a file the source file is corrupted" in windows 10 while installing wondershare filmora video editor" please do help me guys about this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. filmora using