Windows 10: Wondershare filmora X is not installing on windows 10 on ARM processor through parallels

Discus and support Wondershare filmora X is not installing on windows 10 on ARM processor through parallels in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The Wondershare Filmora is failing installation at 70%This program can only be installed on a version of Windows designs for the following process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SujithaBukya, May 6, 2021.

1. Wondershare filmora X is not installing on windows 10 on ARM processor through parallels

The Wondershare Filmora is failing installation at 70%This program can only be installed on a version of Windows designs for the following process architecture: x64My Processor is 64 bit and using 64-bit Filmora.

:)

SujithaBukya, May 6, 2021

2. I installed a video editing software called Wondershare Filmora, uninstalled it but still i get Error 0x80004002.

Hi Christian,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to search if any program related to
    Wondershare Filmora is listed in the programs list as below and uninstall it.

• Press ‘Windows+X’ and go to ‘Programs and features’.
    • Locate if any app\program related to Wondershare Filmora,
      once you find right click on the program and ‘Uninstall’ it.

Method 2: I suggest you to run the below fixit to uninstall the program related to
    Wondershare Filmora using the below link and check if it helps.

http://diagnostics.support.microsof...mats&diagid=ProgramInstallUninstall&_ext=.exe

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, May 6, 2021
  3. Wondershare Filmora are not open

The Wondershare Filmora its showing me error like

(This program can only be installed on version of Windows designs for the following process architecture:

x64)

please help me and give reply fast i want this software for work.

Syed Haseeb 1786, May 6, 2021
  4. Spextrun Win User

Wondershare filmora X is not installing on windows 10 on ARM processor through parallels

Is Wondershare Filmora a virus?

Hi, I have been hearing mixed opinions about Wondershare Filmora Editor being virus or malware. I currently do Youtube and I find Filmora a very easy solution for editing videos. I've ran Norton, Malwarebytes, AdwCleaner, and SuperAntiSpyware scans and
    they have all came back clean. What got me to post this was when I came across this video: . The person in the video scanned Filmora in VirusTotal and got all kinds of things. Then when I scanned it in VirusTotal
    only one antivirus said it was dangerous.. what shall I do? Remove it or keep it?

Spextrun, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Wondershare filmora X is not installing on windows 10 on ARM processor through parallels

1. Wondershare filmora X is not installing on windows 10 on ARM processor through parallels - Similar Threads - Wondershare filmora installing

2. Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!: I was almost finished editing a feature-length student film and the Wondershare app updated...completely wrecking my project. I'm supposed to show it on Saturday and the customer service seems like a total scam, sending me in circles on the site, in the chat, and on the...
  3. Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!: I was almost finished editing a feature-length student film and the Wondershare app updated...completely wrecking my project. I'm supposed to show it on Saturday and the customer service seems like a total scam, sending me in circles on the site, in the chat, and on the...
  4. Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Wondershare Filmora app is gone!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wondershare Filmora app is gone!: I was using Wondershare Filmora and it just closed out. I tried to get it back but I couldn't find it! Someone help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wondershare-filmora-app-is-gone/b0cc39bd-fa62-4dc9-ae06-d6805ff75e07
  6. Wondershare Filmora app is gone!

Wondershare Filmora app is gone!: I was using Wondershare Filmora and it just closed out. I tried to get it back but I couldn't find it! Someone help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wondershare-filmora-app-is-gone/b0cc39bd-fa62-4dc9-ae06-d6805ff75e07
  7. Xbox App ARM Parallels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App ARM Parallels: The update Xbox App that should be compatible with ARM is now installable but the problem is that it is often stuck in loading screen of app and the second problem is that it's not possible to login into my microsoft account. I have made a report to the feedback hub...
  8. Parallels - ARM - M1

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Parallels - ARM - M1: When I switched to Apple M1 Desktop I used Windows 10 ARM edition. I can no longer use my previous Windows 10 license key I purchased for earlier Parallels edition no longer active,How do I transfer my purchased Window License key to new configuration?Thanks in advance...
  9. Can't play video and import file to wondershare filmora X

Can't play video and import file to wondershare filmora X: 0x800700c1 it's show me this code when I try to plat my video file from my Iphone 12 and in wondershare filmora 10 it's said I must install HEVC codec to import this file but I already install it before. No window update appear....
  10. K Lite + Filmora X

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    K Lite + Filmora X: I am a complete stranger to everything codec. I have a laptop that I used these two programs combined to make videos and control the language/subtitles. On my new pc I can't get the K Lite to show up in the system tray when I open Filmora X. The icons do show up when I use...