Windows 10: WONDERSHARE impossible to remove/uninstall - Please help

Discus and support WONDERSHARE impossible to remove/uninstall - Please help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've read the responses given to the same question from other users of that un..healthy program/app, installed and run "Autorun" and all I could find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarthaI.G., Dec 2, 2019.

1. WONDERSHARE impossible to remove/uninstall - Please help

I've read the responses given to the same question from other users of that un..healthy program/app, installed and run "Autorun" and all I could find was some sort of print helper related to wondershare, but still can't uninstalled. It shows in the Windows 10 - Programs Installed viewer, clicking Uninstall still gives the same answer, program can't be found uninstall can't proceed or words to that effect.

I am currently running Spybot S&D hoping it could find it. I am not too knowledgeable on IT troubleshooting, and wonder if it might be hidden in the registry ? and for what purpose ? Key logging ... other ?

I always check with Avast or Spybot any app or file I download and the "Free version" I downloaded was clean or appeared so to the antiviruses programs.

Ok sorry for the long request. Any assistance will be most welcome.

Martha

mar....@gmail.com

:)

MarthaI.G., Dec 2, 2019

2. I installed a video editing software called Wondershare Filmora, uninstalled it but still i get Error 0x80004002.

Hi Christian,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to search if any program related to
    Wondershare Filmora is listed in the programs list as below and uninstall it.

• Press ‘Windows+X’ and go to ‘Programs and features’.
    • Locate if any app\program related to Wondershare Filmora,
      once you find right click on the program and ‘Uninstall’ it.

Method 2: I suggest you to run the below fixit to uninstall the program related to
    Wondershare Filmora using the below link and check if it helps.

http://diagnostics.support.microsof...mats&diagid=ProgramInstallUninstall&_ext=.exe

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Dec 4, 2019
  3. how to uninstall wondershare in windows 10

Hi Ronpm70

My name is Alex and I’m a independent advisor and hopefully will be able to help you with this issue.

Please go to control panel on your laptop and select programs and features. There should then be a list of all the software installed on your laptop. Please select wondershare and select uninstall.

This should then uninstall the program

AlexBenjamin2, Dec 4, 2019
  4. WONDERSHARE impossible to remove/uninstall - Please help

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused WONDERSHARE impossible to remove/uninstall - Please help :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

WONDERSHARE impossible to remove/uninstall - Please help

1. WONDERSHARE impossible to remove/uninstall - Please help - Similar Threads - WONDERSHARE impossible remove

2. BSOD impossible loop help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD impossible loop help please: Hello Everyone ...I'm stuck in an impossible loop ... Yesterday I installed windows 11 home edition on a brand new ssd drive ... Ran great for about an hour did updates added a few programs Brave Browser CCLeaner and steam ... Restarted BSOD ... Since there really wasn't any...
  3. BSOD impossible loop help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD impossible loop help please: Hello Everyone ...I'm stuck in an impossible loop ... Yesterday I installed windows 11 home edition on a brand new ssd drive ... Ran great for about an hour did updates added a few programs Brave Browser CCLeaner and steam ... Restarted BSOD ... Since there really wasn't any...
  4. I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.': I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare' but am unable, The message I'm getting is 'system error, msvcp 120.dll' What do I do and I'm a non techie.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-uninstall-wondershare/a23c8154-4a63-4d3a-a289-7b8a94430d33
  5. I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.'

I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.': I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare' but am unable, The message I'm getting is 'system error, msvcp 120.dll' What do I do and I'm a non techie.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-uninstall-wondershare/a23c8154-4a63-4d3a-a289-7b8a94430d33
  6. Wondershare

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wondershare: Wondershare is a 3.5 GB file folder on my laptop. It appears to have been installed when I bought the laptop back in 2017. I have never launched it, nor does it show up as having an .exe/ I cannot uninstall it. Is there any reason to keep it? submitted by /u/yungsemite...
  7. Impossibility uninstall updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Impossibility uninstall updates: Hello, Why can't I uninstall some updates? [ATTACH] =============== [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/impossibility-uninstall-updates/a616d8e1-5765-4972-8115-9c74f1f95531
  8. how to uninstall wondershare in windows 10

how to uninstall wondershare in windows 10: I am trying to uninstall all file on wondershare on my lap top I have done everthing possible to uninstall this program. when O go to see the file on line its shows up as ws.app service exe I have not found any thing to delete this dcan some one help me...
  9. Wondershare MobileGo Removal

Wondershare MobileGo Removal: I have Windows10 Home 64bit. Somehow Wondershare MobileGo has piggybacked on another app - don't know which unfortunately. I certainly did not want it and uninstalled from Control Panel. However there are many files remaining in the Registry. I am worried about just deleting...
  10. Please help me remove a leftover of an uninstalled app

Please help me remove a leftover of an uninstalled app: Please help me remove this leftover "item/registry junk" or whatever it is, from the "How do you want to open this file?" apps list. I uninstalled that software, but it is still in the list for opening my BDMV, M2TS, MPLS files. The wierd "leftover" just shows a location of...