Windows 10: Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder Error when Start

Discus and support Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder Error when Start in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since Windows 10 updated to version 1803 the Wondershare Streaming Application has stopped working. This uses a virtual drive of sound and cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndersonMoreira2, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder Error when Start

Since Windows 10 updated to version 1803 the Wondershare Streaming Application has stopped working. This uses a virtual drive of sound and cannot connect. Any idea to resolve this?

:)

AndersonMoreira2, Nov 23, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Problem recording streaming audio in Windows 10

I am having a problem recording streaming audio in Windows 10 on one computer. I am able to record streaming audio on another computer using Voice Recorder (I used to use Sound Recorder before Windows 10), but not on this one. Both have Realtek sound card.
    Any suggestions (every time I try to set up Voice Recorder on this computer it seems to want to set up an external microphone).

computernovice111, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder Error when Start

Problem recording streaming audio in Windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to perform Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Recording Audio.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder Error when Start

1. Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder Error when Start - Similar Threads - Wondershare Streaming Audio

2. Problem recording audio streams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem recording audio streams: I haven't encountered this problem on my older Toshiba machines running Win 10. I'm trying to get my Win 11 Dell to record streaming audio using Audiograbber, which has always worked well for me for at least a decade. I selected my sound card as input, start a stream playing,...
  3. Problem recording audio streams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem recording audio streams: I haven't encountered this problem on my older Toshiba machines running Win 10. I'm trying to get my Win 11 Dell to record streaming audio using Audiograbber, which has always worked well for me for at least a decade. I selected my sound card as input, start a stream playing,...
  4. So I'm trying to enable audio recording on my screen recorder when I start streaming my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I'm trying to enable audio recording on my screen recorder when I start streaming my...: If you dont get what I mean, I basically wanna capture footage on my xbox using a screen recorder on my pc so I can skip the hassle of the dvr and getting that stuff. submitted by /u/maximusprime1207 [link] [comments]...
  5. Wondershare

Wondershare: Wondershare is a 3.5 GB file folder on my laptop. It appears to have been installed when I bought the laptop back in 2017. I have never launched it, nor does it show up as having an .exe/ I cannot uninstall it. Is there any reason to keep it? submitted by /u/yungsemite...
  6. Microphone quality when streaming/recording

Microphone quality when streaming/recording: Hello, for the past week I've been trying to find a fix online and nothing worked. I have a problem with my microphone quality when in my videos or when I am streaming. It seems like when there is no gameplay or desktop audio, my microphone audio sounds perfectly fine but...
  7. Wondershare app

Wondershare app: When I re-start my laptop, I see a dialog box for Wondershare. I click to close it every day. I don't know if I even need Wondershare. Can I just uninstall it ? I ask this question because my laptop has been closing down and re-starting on its own. This has been...
  8. Unable to record audio (streaming or otherwise) in Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to record audio (streaming or otherwise) in Win 10 pro: Hello everyone! Ok, I'm about at my wits end here and hopefully someone here can help me out. I am currently unable to record any audio - either streaming from the internet or from any audio / video player. The OS on my Dell Optiplex 980 is Win 10 pro. I have done quite a bit...
  9. no audio when streaming to tv

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no audio when streaming to tv: ok simple question.....lol seriously before i updated win10 i had absolutly no problems streaming of anything but i wentt to stream a movie from the laptop to tv and i now have no sound when streaming.......halpppp where do i start.....thanks guys...
  10. Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder 3.4.4 error while opening

Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder 3.4.4 error while opening: Hi, I installed Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder 3.4.4 on Win 10 OS, and some weird message came when I'm trying to open it. I remember that last time when I open it like month ago it was opening normally without any problem, and now this. I tried reinstall clean...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wondershare no access to microphone

2. problems with wondershare audio streaming

3. wondershare streaming audio recorder cannot access microphone

4. my wondershare audio recorder has stopped working with new windows 10 update,
  5. Wondershare audio recorder error privicy microphone,
  6. wondershare audion problems,
  7. How to fix wondershare adio recorder when the recorder is stuck on record,
  8. virtual sound card failed to install wondershare streaming audio recoeder,
  9. wondershare streaming audio recorder in windows 10 issues,
  10. wondershare streaming audio recorder windows 10,
  11. streaming audio recorder windows 10,
  12. wondershare streaming audio recorder message problème micro,
  13. probleme wondershare streaming audio recorder accès micro windows 10,
  14. wondershare streaming audio recorder activer micro,
  15. wondershare cant access microphone