Windows 10: Wondershare

Discus and support Wondershare in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Wondershare is a 3.5 GB file folder on my laptop. It appears to have been installed when I bought the laptop back in 2017. I have never launched it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yungsemite, May 15, 2020.

1. Wondershare

Wondershare is a 3.5 GB file folder on my laptop. It appears to have been installed when I bought the laptop back in 2017. I have never launched it, nor does it show up as having an .exe/ I cannot uninstall it. Is there any reason to keep it?

submitted by /u/yungsemite
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/yungsemite, May 15, 2020

2. I installed a video editing software called Wondershare Filmora, uninstalled it but still i get Error 0x80004002.

Hi Christian,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to search if any program related to
    Wondershare Filmora is listed in the programs list as below and uninstall it.

• Press ‘Windows+X’ and go to ‘Programs and features’.
    • Locate if any app\program related to Wondershare Filmora,
      once you find right click on the program and ‘Uninstall’ it.

Method 2: I suggest you to run the below fixit to uninstall the program related to
    Wondershare Filmora using the below link and check if it helps.

http://diagnostics.support.microsof...mats&diagid=ProgramInstallUninstall&_ext=.exe

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, May 15, 2020
  3. Wondershare app

Hello Greg,

Thank you so much for your quick reply. Thanks for the instructions. I followed all of your steps. I went to my apps and uninstalled Wondershare. Next, Malwarebytes found over 400 threats and I chose to quarantine them. I ran it again and
    found 0 threats. Then I ran the scannow command and it finished found no problems to repair. Then, I restarted my laptop and the Wondershare dialog box still appears. Specifically, it is called “Wondershare Helper Compact” and asks me if I agree to let
    this app make changes to my hard drive. I click on the X to close it. So, again, the problem is still there.

Now, my more aggravating problem is that Windows keeps bogging down and then re-starting on its own several times a day. This has been happening for the last several months. I have used Troubleshooting and applied fixes to Windows update, but
    the problem is still there. I don’t yet know if your solutions have corrected this second issue.

Thank you,

Richard

RichardKrueger49, May 15, 2020
  4. Smorboll Win User

Wondershare

Wondershare as a trojan

Based on what I have seen, it seems as if the Wondershare Trojan file would be found under the name of tmd5.dll. You can probably find it in your Programs. It would have likely been installed when the hacker received access to your device. I would also
    believe that this is not the only other piece of malware installed, so I would suggest using an AV software and checking your device for other malware. Bitdefender is quite well made and catches most malware.

Smorboll, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Wondershare

1. Wondershare - Similar Threads - Wondershare

2. Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!: I was almost finished editing a feature-length student film and the Wondershare app updated...completely wrecking my project. I'm supposed to show it on Saturday and the customer service seems like a total scam, sending me in circles on the site, in the chat, and on the...
  3. Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!: I was almost finished editing a feature-length student film and the Wondershare app updated...completely wrecking my project. I'm supposed to show it on Saturday and the customer service seems like a total scam, sending me in circles on the site, in the chat, and on the...
  4. Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Wondershare Video Converter one component still remains in Programmes even after I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wondershare Video Converter one component still remains in Programmes even after I...: Yesterday Sep06, 2023 I have downloaded and installed Wondershare Video Converter and subsequently after a few minutes I have uninstalled this application...But I observe one component "WondershareNativePushBuild 1.0.0.9" still persists and I am unable to uninstall this...
  6. Wondershare Video Converter one component still remains in Programmes even after I...

Wondershare Video Converter one component still remains in Programmes even after I...: Yesterday Sep06, 2023 I have downloaded and installed Wondershare Video Converter and subsequently after a few minutes I have uninstalled this application...But I observe one component "WondershareNativePushBuild 1.0.0.9" still persists and I am unable to uninstall this...
  7. Wondershare Filmora app is gone!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wondershare Filmora app is gone!: I was using Wondershare Filmora and it just closed out. I tried to get it back but I couldn't find it! Someone help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wondershare-filmora-app-is-gone/b0cc39bd-fa62-4dc9-ae06-d6805ff75e07
  8. Wondershare Filmora app is gone!

Wondershare Filmora app is gone!: I was using Wondershare Filmora and it just closed out. I tried to get it back but I couldn't find it! Someone help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wondershare-filmora-app-is-gone/b0cc39bd-fa62-4dc9-ae06-d6805ff75e07
  9. I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.': I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare' but am unable, The message I'm getting is 'system error, msvcp 120.dll' What do I do and I'm a non techie.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-uninstall-wondershare/a23c8154-4a63-4d3a-a289-7b8a94430d33
  10. I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.'

I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.': I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare' but am unable, The message I'm getting is 'system error, msvcp 120.dll' What do I do and I'm a non techie.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-uninstall-wondershare/a23c8154-4a63-4d3a-a289-7b8a94430d33