Windows 10: Wondow will start, white dots go round and round

Discus and support Wondow will start, white dots go round and round in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; window will not start, white dots go around and around,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by claudegraham, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Wondow will start, white dots go round and round

window will not start, white dots go around and around,

:)

claudegraham, Oct 18, 2018

2. blue screen with white dots going round and round

after turning on my PC it installed updates, rebooted a few times,,, but its now stuck on a blue screen with white dots going round and round, been like this for days now can't get into my PC...... help

Art Goddard, Oct 18, 2018
  3. valcoss Win User
    blue screen and circle white dots going round

Hi tried that still got blue screen with white dots going round in a circle lol

valcoss, Oct 18, 2018
  4. valcoss Win User

Wondow will start, white dots go round and round

blue screen and circle white dots going round

is there a Hugh download going on been waiting over an hour to use my desktop

just have blue screen and circle white dots going round

valcoss, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Wondow will start, white dots go round and round

1. Wondow will start, white dots go round and round - Similar Threads - Wondow start white

2. White outline round edge of screen geo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White outline round edge of screen geo: Hi while using my laptop my screen suddenly went while in the middle . I re started the laptop but it now has a white outline all around the edge of the screen ? Looks like a fault ? What can I do...
  3. How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...: When it is loading, it shows the ad for a new game. The clock ticks down and the "x" shows, but when I click it, it starts the loading all over again. What is wrong? So far it does not ever get to a new Freecell game. I deleted the app, and the went to Microsoft and had it...
  4. How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...: When it is loading, it shows the ad for a new game. The clock ticks down and the "x" shows, but when I click it, it starts the loading all over again. What is wrong? So far it does not ever get to a new Freecell game. I deleted the app, and the went to Microsoft and had it...
  5. Password reset merry-go-round

Password reset merry-go-round: Thank you, Microsoft - you've just about driven this 77 year old to a premature heart attack due to frustration.End rant.Now, here's the problem.My wife also 77 recently lost the contents of the SSD in her PC, and as th PC was over 10 years old, I dragged out a much newer...
  6. Windows 10 stuck on loading little dots keep going round and round

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck on loading little dots keep going round and round: I have the following to my recollection Asus ROG Strix X470-FAMD Ryzen 5 2600XGSKill Ripjaws 3200 2x8GBPowercolor Red Devil RX 580 / 8GBInland Sata SSD 240 GBSamsung 970 EVO NVME 250GBADATA NVME 500GBOperating System Windows 10 ProComputer was working fine a day before. I...
  7. Windows 10 stuck on loading little dots keep going round and round

Windows 10 stuck on loading little dots keep going round and round: I have the following to my recollection Asus ROG Strix X470-FAMD Ryzen 5 2600XGSKill Ripjaws 3200 2x8GBPowercolor Red Devil RX 580 / 8GBInland Sata SSD 240 GBSamsung 970 EVO NVME 250GBADATA NVME 500GBOperating System Windows 10 ProComputer was working fine a day before. I...
  8. Windows 10 stuck on loading little dots keep going round and round

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Rounded Corners

Rounded Corners: Is there a setting I am missing somewhere to bring back the beautiful square corners that fit so well on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rounded-corners/70f7f75d-b361-4b00-b5db-68f85cfabdaf
  10. Round Corner?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Round Corner?: I know it sounds weird, but is there any tools that make rounded screen corner on windows? I'm using a windows pad, the pad itself is rounded but the screen is sharp square, so I'm wondering if I could make this rounded. submitted by /u/ProgUn1corn [link] [comments]...