Windows 10: wondows 10 activation

Discus and support wondows 10 activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have recently been trying to activate my windows 10 pro. This is the free version I downloaded in 2013 when it was offered by MS as an upgrade. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ChristopherSenior, Nov 20, 2018.

1. wondows 10 activation

I have recently been trying to activate my windows 10 pro. This is the free version I downloaded in 2013 when it was offered by MS as an upgrade.

I didn't get a product code or serial/key number with the upgrade. I upgraded from a licenced copy of Windows 7.

Does anyone know how I can activate my windows 10?

:)

ChristopherSenior, Nov 20, 2018

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 20, 2018
  4. wondows 10 activation

Windows 10 activation

Hi Martin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to activate Windows by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

wondows 10 activation

1. wondows 10 activation - Similar Threads - wondows activation

2. How can I delete temporary files from a failed Wondows 11 upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete temporary files from a failed Wondows 11 upgrade?: Today July 15, 2023, I tried to upgrade from Windows 10 22H2 to Windows 11. The upgrader via Settings -> Update and Security -> Windows Update failed in 3 successive attempts with error message 0x8031004a, which seems to be related to partition sizes and not easy to remove.So...
  3. How can I delete temporary files from a failed Wondows 11 upgrade?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I delete temporary files from a failed Wondows 11 upgrade?: Today July 15, 2023, I tried to upgrade from Windows 10 22H2 to Windows 11. The upgrader via Settings -> Update and Security -> Windows Update failed in 3 successive attempts with error message 0x8031004a, which seems to be related to partition sizes and not easy to remove.So...
  4. How can I delete temporary files from a failed Wondows 11 upgrade?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can I change the colour of selected explorer items in Wondows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change the colour of selected explorer items in Wondows 11?: Hello!I would like to be able to change the highlight colour of a selected item in Windows 11. Is this possible somehow? I always have issues finding the highlighted thumbnail, especially when scrolling, and I would like to make it say, blue, like in the older versions of...
  6. Can I change the colour of selected explorer items in Wondows 11?

Can I change the colour of selected explorer items in Wondows 11?: Hello!I would like to be able to change the highlight colour of a selected item in Windows 11. Is this possible somehow? I always have issues finding the highlighted thumbnail, especially when scrolling, and I would like to make it say, blue, like in the older versions of...
  7. After updating to wondow 11 i was not able to use sim card on my laptop cellular setting...

After updating to wondow 11 i was not able to use sim card on my laptop cellular setting...: After updating to window 11 i was not able to use sim card on my laptop cellular setting was missed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-to-wondow-11-i-was-not-able-to-use/03bc4345-26f8-46e1-af79-6f251650a151
  8. How to get rid of "activating wondows 11"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of "activating wondows 11": When I first got my conputer, it came preinstalled with windows 11. After a while I downgraded to Windows 10 and in less than a day. Upgraded back to Windows 11. My computer then started bugging me for a while to "activate windows 11" every time I would log in. And the only...
  9. How to get rid of "activating wondows 11"

How to get rid of "activating wondows 11": When I first got my conputer, it came preinstalled with windows 11. After a while I downgraded to Windows 10 and in less than a day. Upgraded back to Windows 11. My computer then started bugging me for a while to "activate windows 11" every time I would log in. And the only...
  10. Wondows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wondows 10 activation: I recently got a pc and I'm trying to activate Windows 10 Home. But when I go to Update and Security>Activation it says that the edition is Windows 10 Pro. And when I type in the key code it says that the product key didn't work even though I got it from microsoft.com....