Windows 10: Wondows 10 Start Menu

Discus and support Wondows 10 Start Menu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I do not know where to ask this question as none of the little drop down boxes has anything to do with the Start Menu. Question: Is there is any way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CBLail, Jun 10, 2020.

1. CBLail Win User

Wondows 10 Start Menu

I do not know where to ask this question as none of the little drop down boxes has anything to do with the Start Menu.

Question: Is there is any way to backup my start menu on my main Windows 10 computer so that I can use it on my other windows 10 machines. My main computer menu is customized with all my programs and such, and it would be a lot easier and faster if I could just use it on all my machines.

Any productive answers would be appreciated.

The question that I have asked is simple and straight forward, so anyone should be able to understand what I am asking.

Please do not answer with a question as that is not an answer, and as such will be ignored.

Thanking you in advance to anyone who can tell me if this is possible and if so how to do it.

ML

:)

CBLail, Jun 10, 2020

2. Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Start menu is not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Iunderstand the frustration if things are not working fine as expected.

Please help us with below details,

• When you say "If I sign in under my user name I am in some earlier version", which version you are referring to?

• Did you made any recent changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• When you say “I cannot access the start menu and am limited to IP as a browser” Is it refers to Microsoft Edge?

As an initial steps, I suggest you to check for the Windows version. To do so, follow the below steps:

1) Login to your computer through user name on which it show earlier version of Windows.

2) Press Windows key + r.

3) Type winver, hit enter.

For the issue related to start menu, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article and check,

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ubleshoot-problems-opening-start-menu-cortana

Reply with results and necessary information to help you further.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Wondows 10 Start Menu

Jeraldine Ase, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Wondows 10 Start Menu

1. Wondows 10 Start Menu - Similar Threads - Wondows Start Menu

2. Wondows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wondows 10 activation: I recently got a pc and I'm trying to activate Windows 10 Home. But when I go to Update and Security>Activation it says that the edition is Windows 10 Pro. And when I type in the key code it says that the product key didn't work even though I got it from microsoft.com....
  3. No puedo actualizar Wondows 10

No puedo actualizar Wondows 10: Hola, Quiero actualizar la última versión de Windows 10 pero TrendMicro Office no me lo permite, al desinstalar me pide un password que no tengo. He visto a través de internet que hay una opción de modificar el fichero Allow unisntall en HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE pero al entrar en...
  4. Can't Wondows 10 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Wondows 10 update?: Hello, I have the problem that I have version 1809 of Windows 10, which according to my update assistant will soon be out of support, but I can't update it. I click on Check for Updates, but there is no update for my Windows version! I'm a bit desperate because I would really...
  5. Wondows 7 to Windows 10

Wondows 7 to Windows 10: I have a Dell T7610 with quad core, heavy memory, Navidia graphics.... Can I install Windows 10 over the Windows 7 that it came with? How worried should I be about losing documents, images...?...
  6. Installing wondows 10

Installing wondows 10: Hi Earlier today i tried to install MacOS catalina niresh hakintosh model on my computer, so i changed SATA operation to AHCI, enables UFEI boot option and formatted my ssd drive to apfs. Then i install it but after lunching it i decided to format my ssd and install windows...
  7. word 2013 wont print in wondows 10 just started happenng

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    word 2013 wont print in wondows 10 just started happenng: I can print from every other place but word 2013. keeps telling me that I have no printer installed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled printer driver and set as default and still wont print. HELP...
  8. error 0x00ce556 in Wondows 10

error 0x00ce556 in Wondows 10: I have had a number of booting issues with my Win 10 desktop, where it would not boot to windows but would boot to BIOS. I now have the machine up and running but I am greeted by an oxc00ce556 error that is related to framework that I am sure is causing issues. I checked my...
  9. Wondows 10 install

Wondows 10 install: I just got a new build and wanted to reinstall my windows pro and installed home on my PC how can I get my windows pro activated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wondows-10-install/fdd8a8bb-e0a3-4ae5-b56c-c98ac7c9b421
  10. wondows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    wondows 10 activation: I have recently been trying to activate my windows 10 pro. This is the free version I downloaded in 2013 when it was offered by MS as an upgrade. I didn't get a product code or serial/key number with the upgrade. I upgraded from a licenced copy of Windows 7. Does...