Windows 10: Wondows 7 to Windows 10

Discus and support Wondows 7 to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Dell T7610 with quad core, heavy memory, Navidia graphics.... Can I install Windows 10 over the Windows 7 that it came with? How worried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamesWermuth, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Wondows 7 to Windows 10

I have a Dell T7610 with quad core, heavy memory, Navidia graphics.... Can I install Windows 10 over the Windows 7 that it came with? How worried should I be about losing documents, images...?

:)

JamesWermuth, Feb 19, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Wondows 7 to Windows 10

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Wondows 7 to Windows 10

1. Wondows 7 to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Wondows

2. How can I delete temporary files from a failed Wondows 11 upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete temporary files from a failed Wondows 11 upgrade?: Today July 15, 2023, I tried to upgrade from Windows 10 22H2 to Windows 11. The upgrader via Settings -> Update and Security -> Windows Update failed in 3 successive attempts with error message 0x8031004a, which seems to be related to partition sizes and not easy to remove.So...
  3. How can I delete temporary files from a failed Wondows 11 upgrade?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I delete temporary files from a failed Wondows 11 upgrade?: Today July 15, 2023, I tried to upgrade from Windows 10 22H2 to Windows 11. The upgrader via Settings -> Update and Security -> Windows Update failed in 3 successive attempts with error message 0x8031004a, which seems to be related to partition sizes and not easy to remove.So...
  4. How can I delete temporary files from a failed Wondows 11 upgrade?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can I change the colour of selected explorer items in Wondows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change the colour of selected explorer items in Wondows 11?: Hello!I would like to be able to change the highlight colour of a selected item in Windows 11. Is this possible somehow? I always have issues finding the highlighted thumbnail, especially when scrolling, and I would like to make it say, blue, like in the older versions of...
  6. Can I change the colour of selected explorer items in Wondows 11?

Can I change the colour of selected explorer items in Wondows 11?: Hello!I would like to be able to change the highlight colour of a selected item in Windows 11. Is this possible somehow? I always have issues finding the highlighted thumbnail, especially when scrolling, and I would like to make it say, blue, like in the older versions of...
  7. After updating to wondow 11 i was not able to use sim card on my laptop cellular setting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating to wondow 11 i was not able to use sim card on my laptop cellular setting...: After updating to window 11 i was not able to use sim card on my laptop cellular setting was missed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-to-wondow-11-i-was-not-able-to-use/03bc4345-26f8-46e1-af79-6f251650a151
  8. After updating to wondow 11 i was not able to use sim card on my laptop cellular setting...

After updating to wondow 11 i was not able to use sim card on my laptop cellular setting...: After updating to window 11 i was not able to use sim card on my laptop cellular setting was missed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-to-wondow-11-i-was-not-able-to-use/03bc4345-26f8-46e1-af79-6f251650a151
  9. MoneyWiz 3 failing to install Wondows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MoneyWiz 3 failing to install Wondows 11: Running Win 11 on an AIO Dell that is about 5 years oldI have had this program for several years and it ran fine in Windows 10 and also when I upgraded to Win11. After a recent Win update I had a big problem and eventually had to have a clean install of Windows 11. Now...
  10. MoneyWiz 3 failing to install Wondows 11

MoneyWiz 3 failing to install Wondows 11: Running Win 11 on an AIO Dell that is about 5 years oldI have had this program for several years and it ran fine in Windows 10 and also when I upgraded to Win11. After a recent Win update I had a big problem and eventually had to have a clean install of Windows 11. Now...