Windows 10: Wondows Hello Pin

Discus and support Wondows Hello Pin in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My pin is broken! I have a windows hello pin that but it doesn't work! And when I try to set up a pin it won't work either see photo below! [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SamHallenberg, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Wondows Hello Pin

My pin is broken! I have a windows hello pin that but it doesn't work! And when I try to set up a pin it won't work either see photo below!

Wondows Hello Pin 00c34bf0-ccc1-4185-88e6-bed7d26aa300?upload=true.png

:)

SamHallenberg, Oct 9, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Billy'M Win User
    Windows Hello fingerprint and PIN setup crashes

Thanks for the tip. For clarity if others have this issue steps to resolve were as follows:

1. Remove old PIN and finger print from sign in settings

2. From BIOS change security chip from TPM to Intel PTY

3. From bios erase fingerprint data

4. Setup new pin and fingerprint from wondows hello, it is now working!

Billy'M, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Wondows Hello Pin

windows hello and pin

Hi,

This error code is usually caused by corrupted Windows system files. For better assistance, we would like to ask the following:

• What happens when you're trying to set up Windows Hello or a pin on your computer?
    • Is there an error message displayed when setting up Windows Hello or a pin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • How did you reinstall Windows?

Looking forward to your reply so we can provide the best resolution for you.

Gerard Qui, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Wondows Hello Pin

1. Wondows Hello Pin - Similar Threads - Wondows Hello Pin

2. Hello Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Pin: Trying to setup up a new computer with a shared family Microsoft 365 account. Have tried 10+ times to login using email address tied to account and when prompted to enter Hello Pin, it comes up as invalid. I have tried resetting it multiple times and still nothing. If I can't...
  3. Hello Pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello Pin: Trying to setup up a new computer with a shared family Microsoft 365 account. Have tried 10+ times to login using email address tied to account and when prompted to enter Hello Pin, it comes up as invalid. I have tried resetting it multiple times and still nothing. If I can't...
  4. Hello Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hello Pin: I am trying to log onto another account on the Microsoft store, but I required a Microsoft hello pin, I did manage to make one for the account but when I tried to use it it didn't work, I've checked all the common issue like is it the correct account or did I type it in...
  5. Hello Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Pin: I am trying to log onto another account on the Microsoft store, but I required a Microsoft hello pin, I did manage to make one for the account but when I tried to use it it didn't work, I've checked all the common issue like is it the correct account or did I type it in...
  6. Hello Pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Hello Pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello Pin: Hi all my documents eg word etc keep saying Sign in required to upload or downlaod savings, i go through the sign in prosses which then asks for a hello pin which i dont have, i tried reset as per system/account/reset but it keeps saying reset, it wont let me reset and there...
  8. hello pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hello pin: after 1909 update hello pin set up is asking for pin which hasn't been created yet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-pin/d7145c45-44b9-4afe-8e25-5f67f0bf9d48"
  9. Hello Pin

in Windows 10 Support
    Hello Pin: I thought I'd got rid of the hello pin, but now the tablet screen came up with "your account requires a Windows Hello PIN" Help.......please 136472
  10. Hello Pin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello Pin: Microsoft simple question about you Hello Pin: WHY! this is about the most useless "mandatory" setting you could have come up with only good out of it is I can disable it. While it might be a nice "option" making it a mandatory setting for configuration of a new device is...