Windows 10: Won't accept my password to log

Discus and support Won't accept my password to log in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; It took the password when I went into the setup but won't accept it when I try to open Windows. Tells me my password is incorrect.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PeggyThomas2, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Won't accept my password to log

It took the password when I went into the setup but won't accept it when I try to open Windows. Tells me my password is incorrect.

:)

PeggyThomas2, Oct 19, 2018
  2. Doug399 Win User

After Windows 10 update, signin screen won`t accept my pssword.

Sign-in screen won`t take my password after Windows 10 update on a new HP laptop. I had setup a pin login but now asks for Microsoft password which I wrote down and have used before but will not accept now.

Doug991

Doug399, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Jjjjjjjjf Win User
    Microsoft password not accepted to log into computer account

Hi,

Im logging into ny new HP computer laptop for the 2nd time since Ive owned it. I cannot remember my PIN so I'm using my Microsoft password to log in but my password is not being accepted. I've changed my Microsoft password 3 times in the past 20 minutes
    (with my phone), restarted my laptop and double checked my spelling and everytime my password is listed as "incorrect"

Jjjjjjjjf, Oct 19, 2018
  4. tops Win User

Won't accept my password to log

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Won't accept my password to log

1. Won't accept my password to log - Similar Threads - Won't accept password

2. Log in and internet password not accepted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Log in and internet password not accepted: My laptop is not accepting my log in password a non d there is no option to reset. It says it is offline. I have tried connecting to the internet but it will not accept the security password either, I have double checked and it is the correct password....
  3. Log in and internet password not accepted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in and internet password not accepted: My laptop is not accepting my log in password a non d there is no option to reset. It says it is offline. I have tried connecting to the internet but it will not accept the security password either, I have double checked and it is the correct password....
  4. Log in and internet password not accepted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows won't accept password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't accept password: My laptop encountered an error and I've been in a bit of a loop with the recovery part e.i. restarting and ending up with the error and then being told automatic repair can't fix the issue. Every attempt I've made to use things like command prompt and stuff like the reset...
  6. Windows won't accept password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't accept password: My laptop encountered an error and I've been in a bit of a loop with the recovery part e.i. restarting and ending up with the error and then being told automatic repair can't fix the issue. Every attempt I've made to use things like command prompt and stuff like the reset...
  7. Laptop won't accept password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't accept password: I have a laptop that won't accept my microsoft.com password. When I type in my password I get the message "That password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always reset it at account.live.com/password/reset".I am using the...
  8. Laptop won't accept password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop won't accept password: I have a laptop that won't accept my microsoft.com password. When I type in my password I get the message "That password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always reset it at account.live.com/password/reset".I am using the...
  9. Laptop won't accept my password

Laptop won't accept my password: What can i do. If i open my laptop and i type in my password it says password incorrect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wont-accept-my-password/3a25af04-6c56-4fe0-bc9d-afe86a6ae62a
  10. Log in screen won't accept my password

Log in screen won't accept my password: Hello, I booted up my laptop after a few months of it being away. I typed in my password but it said that the password was incorrect I was confused as I hadn't changed my password recently but either way I started the password recovery process. Confirmed my identity with...