Windows 10: Won't Auto Disable

Discus and support Won't Auto Disable in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a Direkt-Tek DTLAPY116-1 and when I flip it over into tablet mode the keyboard and trackpad won't auto disable. I've tried searching everywhere... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CMan104, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Won't Auto Disable

I have a Direkt-Tek DTLAPY116-1 and when I flip it over into tablet mode the keyboard and trackpad won't auto disable. I've tried searching everywhere for a solution and I just can't seem to find one. Therefore I'm here with the pros to help me with this issue. I've seen where some ppl have said to go under the keyboard in control panel and look for auto lock. There is no suck option for me. I've even reinstalled windows and still no luck. I'm not really sure what to look for in device manager as far as the driver goes. Any help will be appreciated greatly

submitted by /u/CMan104
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CMan104, Dec 11, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Won't Auto Disable

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Won't Auto Disable

1. Won't Auto Disable - Similar Threads - Won't Auto Disable

2. Disable Bluetooth Auto Connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Bluetooth Auto Connect: There's no feature to disable bluetooth auto connect. Why? No one knows. I want to be able to put my laptop to sleep and not have to come back upstairs to put it in hibernate or turn off bluetooth altogether just to use my earbuds on my phone. Very annoying, please fix....
  3. How to disable auto-enhance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable auto-enhance: Hello,I im an amateur photographer and have been struggling with the auto enhance thing of windows. I love to underexpose photos and windows turns them as bright as day and as noisy as a fighter jet and it looks horrible. I have tried using other apps or programs and it...
  4. Disable auto-dimming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disable auto-dimming: My laptop's screen dims itself automatically due to "inactivity"; it'll happen if I'm watching a video, reading, or even playing a game, but if I don't touch my keyboard or mouse for just a couple of seconds, my display will dim. I've tried going to the power options to...
  5. Disable bluetooth auto connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable bluetooth auto connect: Hey, I want to stop bluetooth from automatically connecting to ANYTHING. No, I dont want to disconnect the devices. No, I dont want to disable bluetooth. I just want to disable auto-connect. submitted by /u/Philipp4 [link] [comments]...
  6. Disable Monitor Auto Detect

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disable Monitor Auto Detect: Hello Microsoft. A few days ago, I bought a new desktop. The PC is from HP, the video card is a GeForce RTX 2060 and both monitors are Samsung CJG52. The main monitor is connected by the DisplayPort input and the second monitor is connected by the HDMI input. The problem is...
  7. disable auto updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disable auto updates: lots of problems 1903 of all sorts We recommend that you do not attempt to manually update using the Update now button or the Media Creation Tool until a new driver has been installed and the Windows 10, version 1903 feature update has been automatically offered to you....
  8. Disable auto-arrange

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable auto-arrange: Why has Microsoft removed the option to turn off auto-arrange in Windows 10? Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-auto-arrange/703204e2-f403-4045-bc21-d25c96752603"
  9. want to disable auto rotate

in Windows 10 Support
    want to disable auto rotate: Hi I have an HP Pavillion touchscreen laptop running windows 10. I want to lie on my side in bed and watch a movie, so I want the screen to stay in landscape mode, but I cannot figure out how to do this. I cannot find any checkbox in the intel graphics control panel for...
  10. Disable auto save?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable auto save?: Okay so when i shut down my pc directly and close a specific app like discord. then shutting down immediatly using the start button when i turn on my pc again chrome automatically opens with that tabs last night and discord which i exited didnt start up as it should be...