Windows 10: Won't Boot - (C:)\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

Discus and support Won't Boot - (C:)\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was doing a Re-image on battery by mistake on a ASUS GL533VD. The power went out. After connecting the power cord the laptop was stuck in a repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tarponton, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Tarponton Win User

Won't Boot - (C:)\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

I was doing a Re-image on battery by mistake on a ASUS GL533VD. The power went out. After connecting the power cord the laptop was stuck in a repair loop upon booting. The repair always fails due to (CWon't Boot - (C:)\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt :)\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt. The OS at the time was Windows 10-1803 B 17134.112. Windows 10 Recovery Environment CD or System Repair Disc (Windows 10 64-bit v1709 CD or attempting to Re-image again hasn't worked. I can't even get into safe mode with networking and Command prompt: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00 wasn't recognized.
    I am truly screwed. Any suggestions?

:)

Tarponton, Jul 18, 2018

2. C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

can't start my PC getting

C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

tried rebuild bcd doesn't work

attrib c:\boot\bcd -h-r-s

invalid switch - -h-r-s

any advice?

Windows 10

yuriyserembytsky, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Ztruker Win User
    BSOD error c:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.text

If you followed the directions at the link I gave you, you should have download the Media Creation Tool. You need to run that which will then download the files necessary to create a bootable USB flash drive or create a ISO file. It is not in any way bootable.

Just click on

Won't Boot - (C:)\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt [​IMG]

at the link I gave you, save to your Desktop then run it.
    You need to select this when offered:

Ztruker, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Archive83 Win User

System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg how to repair

Just got the 'old' System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg and a crashed Win10 laptop that will not auto repair

I know this is not a new problem, but any solution seems random.

Anyone have a list the series of system codes to put in the command prompt?

Archive83, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Won't Boot - (C:)\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt - Similar Threads - Won't Boot WINDOWSSystem32LogfilesSrtSrtTrail

2. txt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    txt: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E7%94%A8%E8%AE%B0%E4%BA%8B%E6%9C%AC%E6%89%93/a16ba6b2-3e6b-4cfc-80be-a804366db214
  3. txt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    txt: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E7%94%A8%E8%AE%B0%E4%BA%8B%E6%9C%AC%E6%89%93/a16ba6b2-3e6b-4cfc-80be-a804366db214
  4. txt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. After chkdsk /r windows won't boot and drive C won't show in bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After chkdsk /r windows won't boot and drive C won't show in bios: Lately, I started noticing that the new NVIDIA driver won't be installed, I tried deleting it and restoring it a few times, and one time when I did that somehow the audio driver got damaged I have no idea how - I started hearing differently from the usual. While installing...
  6. Txt code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Txt code: how do I make buttons say custom things on txt documents?like, I want to make a harmless virus prank but I want and I really need to know how to change what text is on the buttonsCode if it helps: X=MsgBox"message description",3+16,"Title"...
  7. Txt code

Txt code: how do I make buttons say custom things on txt documents?like, I want to make a harmless virus prank but I want and I really need to know how to change what text is on the buttonsCode if it helps: X=MsgBox"message description",3+16,"Title"...
  8. Debug Txt

Debug Txt: I've been getting a debug looking thing in my screen. [ATTACH] I clicked inside and it said: [1011/160605.247:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3 Can someone help me?...
  9. Txt. Document filling C:\ drive

Txt. Document filling C:\ drive: Just wanted to let people know of a bug I found and my solution to it. In my windows 10 user\appdata\local\packages\microsoftxboxgamingoverlay\tempstate folder, i found a txt. Document of 57 gigabyte This was filling my C:\ drive and took me a good long while to find. I...
  10. Drag and Drop txt to Notepad won't work

Drag and Drop txt to Notepad won't work: Normally, if I have notepad open, I would be able to click and drag an appropriate file into notepad, like a txt file, and it would open in notepad. Now, when I click and drag files into notepad, nothing happens. Any Suggestions. 21320
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc wont boot system 32 logfiles srt

2. windows wont boot c:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt

3. how to fit window 10 home 64 c:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.xtx

4. c:\boot missing,
  5. c:\WINDOWS\sysytem32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt,
  6. what happens if you delete c:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt,
  7. c:windows\system32\logfilws\srt\srttrail.txt,
  8. laptop srttrail.txt hard drive,
  9. sys32/logfiles/srt srttrail