Windows 10: Wont come off logo

Discus and support Wont come off logo in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, my asus notebook wont come off the logo. I tried going in bios but I do not know if I am doing it correct. Thank you in advanced.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DorindaHanna, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Wont come off logo

Hi, my asus notebook wont come off the logo. I tried going in bios but I do not know if I am doing it correct. Thank you in advanced.

:)

DorindaHanna, Nov 8, 2020

2. pc wont come out of sleep mode must restart

Hi,

I suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps :

• Click on Windows logo
    • Type Troubleshooting
    • Under System and Security Click Power usage
    • Let the troubleshooter run.
    If the above method does not help resolve the issue, then try the below :

• Click on Windows logo
    • Type Power Options.
    • Click Create a Power Plan
    • Create a new Power plan and check

Vinod Archak, Nov 8, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Netflix wont open Error code B2-F11 comes up

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • what is the complete error message?
    Step 1: I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the latest version of Netflix app from window Store and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to check for the updates.

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter MS-settings: and then press
      OK. This opens Settings.
    • In Settings, go to Update & security > Windows Update, and then select
      Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Wont come off logo

Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Wont come off logo

1. Wont come off logo - Similar Threads - Wont off logo

2. moniter wont come on and voice stating do not shut off computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    moniter wont come on and voice stating do not shut off computer: This is for my Sister-in-Law she did click on something she should not have. Her monitor is completely black, message popped up stating that she should not shut off her computer due to pc been infected with Trojan.slocker virus/malware. and then there is a number for her to...
  3. moniter wont come on and voice stating do not shut off computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    moniter wont come on and voice stating do not shut off computer: This is for my Sister-in-Law she did click on something she should not have. Her monitor is completely black, message popped up stating that she should not shut off her computer due to pc been infected with Trojan.slocker virus/malware. and then there is a number for her to...
  4. PC wont boot past windows logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC wont boot past windows logo: As stated in the title, my pc wont boot up past the windows logo, it simply stays lit black, I’ve tried waiting up to 20 minutes just to see if it would boot. I can boot it into safe mode though advanced repair wasn’t working. I know that the boot is failing though as my...
  5. PC wont boot past windows logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC wont boot past windows logo: As stated in the title, my pc wont boot up past the windows logo, it simply stays lit black, I’ve tried waiting up to 20 minutes just to see if it would boot. I can boot it into safe mode though advanced repair wasn’t working. I know that the boot is failing though as my...
  6. PC wont boot past windows logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Indexing is turned off and wont come back.

in Cortana
    Indexing is turned off and wont come back.: I recently changed the ownership of my hard drive from "Trusted Installer", whoever that is, to my own user ID. Now indexing is turned off for my searches and won't come back. I can't select anything from the indexing options there are no locations displayed, the advanced...
  8. globe logo wont go away

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    globe logo wont go away: i got the globe logo on my pc and i cant turn off airplane mode also airplane mode doesnt show up on my windows settings i tried the fn+prnt also dont work nothing wont work i even full reset my pc its still there its telling me to connect an ethernet cable but i wana connect...
  9. Windows Logo not coming.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Logo not coming.: Yesterday I converted my bios from legacy to UEFI using Microsoft's mbr2gpt command all the commands were successful and when I restarted my PC then the windows logo is not coming....
  10. Computer Shutting Off at Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Shutting Off at Windows Logo: I have a Sabertooth 990FX motherboard. This isn't the first time I've installed Windows 10 on this computer (I was having issues with a corrupted operating system before, so I've reinstalled Windows several times). Basically, I managed to get Windows 10 to install...