Windows 10: wont connect to internet via Sky hub

Discus and support wont connect to internet via Sky hub in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. im usually fairly resourceful in fixing things on pcs using search functions but this one has be stumped I have just purchased an ACEPC and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JamieRiggs1, Oct 20, 2020.

1. wont connect to internet via Sky hub

Hello.

im usually fairly resourceful in fixing things on pcs using search functions but this one has be stumped

I have just purchased an ACEPC and cannot get it to connect to internet via wifi to sky hub

running windows 10 pro 64 bit

to clarify.

I can connect direct via ethernet to the hub, no problem

I can use my phone to bounce my WIFI signal to my hub via mobile hotspot, no problem

I have other devices phones/tablet/tv all connected to hub, no problem

I have a clear signal, I am 3m away from my hub and it makes connection but doesn't have internet.

I have used the diagnosis tool and do get an error with IP address but am unable to resolve

I have tried the usual

• reset the hub
    • reset the pc
    • checked optain IP address and DSN server address are automatic
    • run CMD as administrator and run:-
      • ipconfig/flushdns
      • nbtstat -R
      • nbtstat -RR
      • netsh int ip reset c:\resetlof.txt
      • netsh winsock reset
    • updated driver for adaptor

I just don't understand if its a windows issue or a hub issue. I have also reconnected my old sky hub which was recently replaced and still no joy.

:)

JamieRiggs1, Oct 20, 2020

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 20, 2020
  3. new sky q hub

anybody have a problem linking windows phone 10 to the new sky q hub?

JohnGoessen, Oct 20, 2020
  4. wont connect to internet via Sky hub

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

wont connect to internet via Sky hub

1. wont connect to internet via Sky hub - Similar Threads - wont connect internet

2. Computer not connecting to internet via ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer not connecting to internet via ethernet: I have three windows PCs that I just bought, all the same model. When I plug two of the PCs into ethernet, they connect to 'network 2' and get internet but when I connect the third PC to the same ethernet port, it tries to connect to network 3 and doesn't get internet....
  3. Wont connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wont connect to internet: I removed my free Superantivirus program with the window add/delete program. Now I cannot to the internet. I've done the network trouble shooting but it keeps coming up "Not Connected". Everything was working fine until I deleted this program.I have a E-Machine EL 1850 with...
  4. Wont connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wont connect to internet: I removed my free Superantivirus program with the window add/delete program. Now I cannot to the internet. I've done the network trouble shooting but it keeps coming up "Not Connected". Everything was working fine until I deleted this program.I have a E-Machine EL 1850 with...
  5. Wont connect to internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. FIXED***wont connect to internet via Sky hub

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FIXED***wont connect to internet via Sky hub: Hello. im usually fairly resourceful in fixing things on pcs using search functions but this one has be stumped I have just purchased an ACEPC and cannot get it to connect to internet via wifi to sky hub running windows 10 pro 64 bit to clarify. I can connect direct...
  7. No internet connection with external usb hub plugged in

No internet connection with external usb hub plugged in: Hi guys, I recently bought an external usb hub, as my laptop only has 2 ports. What's happening is if I have 2 things plugged into the external ports and one in the computer's, my laptop disconnects from the internet and says I am unable to connect back. As soon as I unplug...
  8. Laptop wont connect to internet

Laptop wont connect to internet: I was watching a movie and all of a sudden i had no internet. So i check everything : I. Ethernet cable plugged in both sides router and laptop. II. Check other devices if they got internet. III. Re installed drivers IIII. Checked if i got a ip address at all. No result...
  9. No internet connection via wifi or ethernet

No internet connection via wifi or ethernet: Please help. My laptop is for some unknown reason not connecting to the internet via wifi or ethernet. It will also not diagnose the problem as it says The Diagnostics Policy Service is not running and it cannot fix it. Please can someone advise - I'm not super techy. but I...
  10. Internet connection via ethernet problems

Internet connection via ethernet problems: I hope I'm putting this in the right place. We have two desktop pcs both running W10. Husbands PC was off for a while then wouldn't connect to the internet. Now mine has had to be switched off for a couple of months and we're having the same problem with this one too. Neither...