Windows 10: Won't do anything after windows 10 update.

Discus and support Won't do anything after windows 10 update. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently updated my windows 10 laptop, and it just wouldn't open anything. After the update, i decided to open up a game and it would just give me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AidenJones7, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Won't do anything after windows 10 update.

I recently updated my windows 10 laptop, and it just wouldn't open anything.

After the update, i decided to open up a game and it would just give me the loading cursor. Same thing happen when i tried to open apps.

I went ahead to do a factory reset hoping it would help. (I didn't have anything special on my pc anyway).

Now im welcomed with no edge browser in my taskbar or desktop, i cant access cortana or even the start menu. I also cant access the small icons on the right hand side. The only app i can open is the store, file explorer, and mail.

I eventually came across a message when i tried to open Display Setting from the right click menu:

"ms-setting:display

This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action..."

To clarify, im sure that the update was 100% completed so it cant possibly be that.

I am no longer have the ability to reset my pc.

My laptop is a RCA Cambio W101-CS (2-in-1 Notebook/Tablet).

Hoping if you anyone can help me here.

:)

AidenJones7, Sep 15, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

4. tops Win User

Won't do anything after windows 10 update.

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

Thema:

Won't do anything after windows 10 update.

1. Won't do anything after windows 10 update. - Similar Threads - Won't anything update

2. Windows 10 won't restore or anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't restore or anything: One day my PC just crashed, after restarting ,there was the blue error screen saying "critical error failed" I,m unable to access windows, and also I'm unable to restore, or fix anything,pls help...
  3. Windows 10 won't restore or anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't restore or anything: One day my PC just crashed, after restarting ,there was the blue error screen saying "critical error failed" I,m unable to access windows, and also I'm unable to restore, or fix anything,pls help...
  4. Windows 10 won't restore or anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Update in Settings won't load anything.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update in Settings won't load anything.: Not being able to update my windows because the windows update in settings wont load. I have already tried MCT and update assistant. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-in-settings-wont-load-anything/2f77a0d8-ebe8-411c-9a8d-374128b1e1a5
  6. Laptop won't do anything

Laptop won't do anything: Hi there i lost power whilst performing a factory reset on toshiba sattelite c50d and now i have this Select boot device message I have tried the bios trick and it didnt work also it says no ODD Just to make things better it has no disc tray either. Any help would be...
  7. After doing a PC restore Windows 10 won't update.

After doing a PC restore Windows 10 won't update.: On windows update I have "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." It shows Checking for updates... For a few hours, then fails. It just won't update. I did a full restore 2 times now and no luck. The PC was a free upgrade to windows 10 from Windows...
  8. Windows 10 Won't Update and Microsoft Store Won't Download Anything..

Windows 10 Won't Update and Microsoft Store Won't Download Anything..: So for the past few weeks, my computer has been refusing to update. When I hit "Check For Updates" in the settings, it loads for 10 minutes or so and then I receive error:0x80080005 I've been through countless forum posts to try to fix this error and none have worked. I...
  9. Send help windows 10 cant do anything after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Send help windows 10 cant do anything after update: Windows updated and when I log in I can't access files or anything it just shows my desktop background d cant open programs or anything. Safe mode doesn't work and don't have a restore point. Anything I can do besides resetting? submitted by /u/RiseCoochiekawa [link]...
  10. Windows 10 after October Update too slow to do anything - help!

Windows 10 after October Update too slow to do anything - help!: Hello, Since Sunday, my PC has been unusably slow. After about 5 minutes where I can still click on stuff and it reacts just very slow, the system comes to a complete halt. I can still move the mouse, but whenever I mouse-over anything, everything freezes for 2 minutes....