Windows 10: Won't download files saying it is a virus

Discus and support Won't download files saying it is a virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I would like to know how to download files. My computer says everything i download is a virus and deletes it. This includes firefox, internet explorer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TempOmnivore738, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Won't download files saying it is a virus

I would like to know how to download files. My computer says everything i download is a virus and deletes it. This includes firefox, internet explorer and various Steam games

:)

TempOmnivore738, Jul 28, 2019

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jul 28, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. malware Win User

Won't download files saying it is a virus

New Virus Comes Disguised as IE7 Download

If you receive an e-mail offering a download of Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2, delete it. A new virus is spreading all over the web. The e-mail includes a convincing graphic that looks like it could really be from Microsoft, and the virus is delivered when recipients click on the included link. The e-mails carry the subject line "Internet Explorer 7 Downloads" and appear to come from admin@microsoft.com. They include a blue, Microsoft-style graphic offering a download of IE 7 beta 2. Clicking the graphic will download an executable file called IE 7.exe. The file is actually a new virus called Virus.Win32.Grum. Security experts are still trying to analyze the virus, which may affect your registry, mail contact list or steal personal information from your computer.

Source: Network World

malware, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

Won't download files saying it is a virus

1. Won't download files saying it is a virus - Similar Threads - Won't download files

2. Downloaded File is Blocked with the saying 'virus detected'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded File is Blocked with the saying 'virus detected': my system detected a virus on a file I downloaded, and it got blocked/stopped halfway. Is the virus completely blocked from downloading? Do I need to run a scan? There hasn't been any bad effects from it, but I'm just worried....
  3. Downloaded File is Blocked with the saying 'virus detected'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloaded File is Blocked with the saying 'virus detected': my system detected a virus on a file I downloaded, and it got blocked/stopped halfway. Is the virus completely blocked from downloading? Do I need to run a scan? There hasn't been any bad effects from it, but I'm just worried....
  4. Downloaded File is Blocked with the saying 'virus detected'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Please help - Chrome won't download any applications, says "Failed - Virus detected"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help - Chrome won't download any applications, says "Failed - Virus detected": PLEASE HELP. I don't know if I have a virus, or if its just Chrome, or some other issue. However, for a week I have been unable to download any applications through Chrome. On the 22nd of July, I downloaded a program called FastForward, which I thought was secure. It had...
  6. Please help - Chrome won't download any applications says "Failed - Virus detected"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help - Chrome won't download any applications says "Failed - Virus detected": PLEASE HELP.I don't know if I have a virus, or if its just Chrome, or some other issue. However, for a week I have been unable to download any applications through Chrome. On the 22nd of July, I downloaded a program called FastForward, which I thought was secure. It had...
  7. Please help - Chrome won't download any applications says "Failed - Virus detected"

Please help - Chrome won't download any applications says "Failed - Virus detected": PLEASE HELP.I don't know if I have a virus, or if its just Chrome, or some other issue. However, for a week I have been unable to download any applications through Chrome. On the 22nd of July, I downloaded a program called FastForward, which I thought was secure. It had...
  8. Any .exe file I try to download says "Failed - Virus Detected"

Any .exe file I try to download says "Failed - Virus Detected": So this started a day ago when I tried downloading CurseForge. Since then whenever I try to download an exe file it just tells me it failed. I have tried disabling Real-Time Protection, to making my control panel network level medium. I am scared I have a virus and I don't...
  9. Any .exe file I try to download says "Failed - Virus Detected"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Any .exe file I try to download says "Failed - Virus Detected": So this started a day ago when I tried downloading CurseForge. Since then whenever I try to download an exe file it just tells me it failed. I have tried disabling Real-Time Protection, to making my control panel network level medium. I am scared I have a virus and I don't...
  10. Windows 10 won't let me download anything - says it is a virus!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 won't let me download anything - says it is a virus!!: Every time I try and download something it gets pulled because it's been detected to be a virus when it's definitely not a virus. This is happening with the new Edge browser, but more importantly Hauwei HiSuite. I can't even download the HiSuite via my phone as when I run the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. files wont download virus

2. my windows wont download anything saying they have a virus