Windows 10: Won't install ordered game on the correct device

Discus and support Won't install ordered game on the correct device in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Paid for Minecraft thru the Microsoft store and it will not let me install it on the correct device. I have two computers for each kid. If I go to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DawnCameron1, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Won't install ordered game on the correct device

Paid for Minecraft thru the Microsoft store and it will not let me install it on the correct device. I have two computers for each kid. If I go to devices in my account it shows both of them but when I go to install the software it only shows the one device and it is not the correct one.

:)

DawnCameron1, Aug 14, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. What is the correct order to install drivers after clean installation?

Hi,
    What is the correct and recommended order to install the drivers after a clean Windows 10 installation.
    I have always been told that it is Intel Chipset driver first, followed by all the other chipsets (Intel Management Interface etc) and then only after all the chipsets have been installed, the rest of the drivers can basically be installed in any order.
    Ive just spoken to a guy on Technical Support who said SATA (Intel Rapid Storage Technology) drivers should be installed before the chipset drivers. Is that correct? This is his suggested order :-
    1. BIOS
    2. Intel Rapid Storage Technology-SATA driver
    3. Intel Chipset driver
    4. Then, All the other chipset drivers listed under the laptop service tag can then be installed in any order (Intel Management Interface, Card Reader, Intel Serial IO driver etc)
    5. And finally..All the other drivers can then be installed in any order (Wi-Fi, Video, Audio, Ethernet Controller driver etc)

sportsfan148, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Won't install ordered game on the correct device

microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Won't install ordered game on the correct device

1. Won't install ordered game on the correct device - Similar Threads - Won't install ordered

2. correct or recommended boot order.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    correct or recommended boot order.: Can someone help me out with the correct or recommended boot order. I have an HP 5ap8mp 17- can3xxx running Windows 11..... UEFI Boot Order 1. OS Boot Manager 2. Internal CD/DVD ROM drive 3. USB flash drive /USB hard drive 4. USB CD/DVD ROM drive 5. Network adapter...
  3. correct or recommended boot order.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    correct or recommended boot order.: Can someone help me out with the correct or recommended boot order. I have an HP 5ap8mp 17- can3xxx running Windows 11..... UEFI Boot Order 1. OS Boot Manager 2. Internal CD/DVD ROM drive 3. USB flash drive /USB hard drive 4. USB CD/DVD ROM drive 5. Network adapter...
  4. game won't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    game won't install: A game I purchased on my PC won't install. It says I don't have any devices linked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-wont-install/1d86e80f-1161-4204-bee3-96bf34040a71
  5. Installing Windows 10 on GPT disk, partitions not in correct order?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 on GPT disk, partitions not in correct order?: Its been asked before: Installing Windows 10 on GPT disk, partitions not in correct order? [img] [img] [img] So I went to do a clean install (after a writing zeros to my old hard drive which I am using to test before swapping out my 850 250GB for a 860 1TB). Before I...
  6. Correct boot order for USB stick

Correct boot order for USB stick: Hello. Im having a problem booting into my USB stick from my BIOS. Im not sure what correct boot order for an USB stick is.. Im using an MSI B250M PRO-VDH Motherboard. My current boot order is like this: [ATTACH]My USB name is INTENSO [ATTACH]When I try to boot from my...
  7. UEFI boot order of disks is not correct

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UEFI boot order of disks is not correct: I am confused. My machine, MSI Titan GT80S SLI "Skylake" sometimes takes over a min to boot and sometimes just 30 seconds, weird. I wonder if the boot sequences as defined in UEFI has something to do with it. The boot order does not look right. The first disk that appears...
  8. Disk boot order not correct in UEFI

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk boot order not correct in UEFI: My machine, MSI Titan GT80S SLI "Skylake" sometimes takes over a min to boot and sometimes just 30 seconds, weird. I wonder if the boot sequences as defined in UEFI has something to do with it. It does not look right. The first disk that appears there, 860 EVO, is not the...
  9. What is the correct order to install drivers after clean installation?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the correct order to install drivers after clean installation?: Hi, What is the correct and recommended order to install the drivers after a clean Windows 10 installation. I have always been told that it is Intel Chipset driver first, followed by all the other chipsets (Intel Management Interface etc) and then only after all the...
  10. Installing Windows 10 on GPT disk, partitions not in correct order?

Installing Windows 10 on GPT disk, partitions not in correct order?: Windows 10 Pro Biostar TZ77XE4 I have been able to "successfully" boot the CD Drive into UEFI mode to install Windows 10 onto my new 4TB SSHD, but I run into the error were it stats that the partitions are not in the recommended order, when the ONLY partitions on the disk...