Windows 10: Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition

Discus and support Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition on my pc (Which meets all the requirements listed on the site). The Windows Store gives me a button to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ErnestoDguez, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition

I want to buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition on my pc (Which meets all the requirements listed on the site). The Windows Store gives me a button to redeem a code and a button to get a free trial. I asummed after downloading the trial, the store would give me a link to buy and download the full version, ready to play with my friends, but when attempting to download the trial versions a message appear on the screen, that says that "My device isn't compatible", even when it meets all the requirements listed. What can I do with this?

:)

ErnestoDguez, Jul 21, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Sounds

• Are you getting any error messages?
    No, I have haven't received any messages

• Do you have the physical copy or the digital version of the game?
    I don't know exactly what you mean by this but I don't play pocket edition which is also connected to my Xbox account that might be the problem, since pe, and W10 edition are cross platform.

• Have you made any changes on the device prior to this issue?
    Yes, I tried installing resources pack and (sound packs external) to see if this would change the problem while playing on W10 but i still had the same problem,side note the reason why i did this is because in the PE there is this sound pack aviable to
    download while on W10 edition there is not.

• Is this issue happening to other games as well?
    Yes and No on Minecraft PE i had this problem but gladly there is a sound pack aviable for download but not and Windows 10 edition, but regarding any pc game and no i have not had this problem in any PC game such as the "original" Minecraft and many other
    steam games and Microsoft games.

Arkangel80002, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition

1. Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition - Similar Threads - Won't let buy

2. Not letting me buy Minecraft java

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not letting me buy Minecraft java: When I try buying Minecraft Java it keeps on saying “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out” and I’m buying this with my Microsoft balance on a 2010 meca the Mac maybe the problem but I don’t wanna buy a new Mac. Can anyone help me?...
  3. Not letting me buy Minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not letting me buy Minecraft java: When I try buying Minecraft Java it keeps on saying “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out” and I’m buying this with my Microsoft balance on a 2010 meca the Mac maybe the problem but I don’t wanna buy a new Mac. Can anyone help me?...
  4. Not letting me buy Minecraft java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Minecraft Bedrock PC Won't let me buy a realm.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock PC Won't let me buy a realm.: So, I've been trying to get a realm up and running for a bit now, however every time I attempt to "Purchase" it pulls these two all white windows up and nothing else. I really could use some help!...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock PC Won't let me buy a realm.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock PC Won't let me buy a realm.: So, I've been trying to get a realm up and running for a bit now, however every time I attempt to "Purchase" it pulls these two all white windows up and nothing else. I really could use some help!...
  7. It won't let me download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It won't let me download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: As the title says, I can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store, I give it a download and it stays at 0%. What is the problem?...
  8. It will not let me download Minecraft windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    It will not let me download Minecraft windows 10 Edition: What is the problem?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-will-not-let-me-download-minecraft-windows-10/0790fa40-5af5-4963-aa13-06c560df7c6b
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't let me reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't let me reinstall: Hi! I recently got a new machine and I wanted to reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 and it said I didn't own the game. I received the game for free as a part of the promotion to get the game for free if you owned Minecraft: Java Edition. I uninstalled Minecraft on my original...
  10. Minecraft won't let me play full edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't let me play full edition: I have Minecraft for Windows 10 and I already had the free trial version installed before I bought the full version but now it won't let me play the full game. I'm stuck on the free trial. Can anybody help?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wont let me buy minecraft

2. windows wont let me buy minecraft

3. minecraft wont let me buy it