Windows 10: Won't let me calibrate

Discus and support Won't let me calibrate in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Windows 10 laptop won't let me calibrate, it just says I don't have permission. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you. 43878 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sarahwiseman, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Won't let me calibrate

My Windows 10 laptop won't let me calibrate, it just says I don't have permission. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you.

:)

sarahwiseman, Mar 11, 2016

2. Display Color Calibration

How can I calibrate my display colors? My rotation is on and won't let me turn it off and I don't have an "Advanced Display color" option

AllisaTrimmell, Mar 11, 2016
  3. shukuku01 Win User
    Unable to continue with pen calibration

I'm having this same problem. Picked up my Ugee tablet again after not using it for a while, and the calibration was off. I tried to re-calibrate, and it only lets me touch the first red dot on the screen. After that I cannot complete the calibration.

shukuku01, Mar 11, 2016
  4. AndreyT Win User

Won't let me calibrate

What "calibration" are you taking about?

If this is about trying to change system-wide color profile settings under Control Panel -> Color Management, then you have to be logged in as an administrator to make changes there.

If you are logged in as a non-admin, then Windows 10 will typically attempt to ask you for administrator password, but then it will just fail to let you in anyway. It is a known bug in Windows 10.

AndreyT, Mar 11, 2016
Thema:

Won't let me calibrate

1. Won't let me calibrate - Similar Threads - Won't let calibrate

2. It won't let me in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  3. It won't let me in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  4. Won't let me upgrade

Won't let me upgrade: I've been using windows for years and I like the updates and trying to cope up with it.However, I tried to upgrade this time to Windows 11 but it's saying I'm not eligible , I'm using a core i5 processor and a tuf-z370 plus board.What is the problem?...
  5. Won't let me upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Won't let me upgrade: I've been using windows for years and I like the updates and trying to cope up with it.However, I tried to upgrade this time to Windows 11 but it's saying I'm not eligible , I'm using a core i5 processor and a tuf-z370 plus board.What is the problem?...
  6. Password won't let me in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password won't let me in: Because I was not able to access Windows, I changed my password again and again and again. Still no luck. This is at the Windows log -in screen when I boot up. It works with my other computers though....
  7. Password won't let me in

Password won't let me in: Because I was not able to access Windows, I changed my password again and again and again. Still no luck. This is at the Windows log -in screen when I boot up. It works with my other computers though....
  8. Password won't let me in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Won't let me log in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Won't let me log in: I purchased an account for windows 19 edition today and tried to log in but after logging in it said I had to buy it first in which I had done already and I even have the order receipt....
  10. Windows 10 won't let me calibrate HDR settings -- New Dell XPS 15

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 won't let me calibrate HDR settings -- New Dell XPS 15: I am trying to calibrate my HDR settings for my XPS 15. Windows 10 will not let me, though. I simply cannot move the calibration bar. I click and drag but nothing happens. Here is a screenshot. The calibration bar is at the bottom. How can I fix this so that I am allowed to...