Windows 10: Won't let me change my product key

Discus and support Won't let me change my product key in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer previously had an illegitimate version of windows 10 but it caused to many problems, so I purchased an actual version, but when I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nobel Noah, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Won't let me change my product key

My computer previously had an illegitimate version of windows 10 but it caused to many problems, so I purchased an actual version, but when I go to activate windows with my new product key, it won't work and gives me the error code 0xc004f050. Idk what to do.

:)

Nobel Noah, Jan 26, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

Won't let me change my product key [​IMG]

zbook, Jan 26, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Won't let me change my product key

Get Windows 10 app not responding after changing product key

• Windows 8.1 was with KMS license
    • Reserved free upgrade to Windows 10
    • Bought Windows 8.1 product key and changed product key via PC info app
    • Get Windows 10 app not responding.
    Steps tried

• Uninstall KB 3035583 using wusa /uninstall
    • Restart
    • Reinstall KB 3035583 using Windows Update
    • Restart
    • Click on Get Windows 10 icon, not responding.

Yao BinThen, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Won't let me change my product key

1. Won't let me change my product key - Similar Threads - Won't let change

2. it won't let me change pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it won't let me change pin: the power went out and when I turned on the pc again I got met with the bit key screen so I got the bit key. Then it said that my pin had to change for security changes on this device which is **** retarded but whatever, then when I press the "set up key" button literally...
  3. it won't let me change pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it won't let me change pin: the power went out and when I turned on the pc again I got met with the bit key screen so I got the bit key. Then it said that my pin had to change for security changes on this device which is **** retarded but whatever, then when I press the "set up key" button literally...
  4. Product key help. Word wont let me retype my product key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product key help. Word wont let me retype my product key.: word wont let me retype my product key* Changed to a question* Original title: product key help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-help-word-wont-let-me-retype-my/962f2c14-8ae1-4bce-af19-f34b258f3022
  5. Product key help. Word wont let me retype my product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key help. Word wont let me retype my product key.: word wont let me retype my product key* Changed to a question* Original title: product key help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-help-word-wont-let-me-retype-my/962f2c14-8ae1-4bce-af19-f34b258f3022
  6. Product key help. Word wont let me retype my product key.

7. Windows won't let me change my product key/pc problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't let me change my product key/pc problems: Recently I have been trying to activate my production key. I went into my settings/update and security/activation and looked at the error "0xC004C003" Because I don't have a key then I went on to press "Change Product Key" and nothing happens. I press it then it does nothing,...
  8. Windows won't let me change my product key/pc problems

Windows won't let me change my product key/pc problems: Recently I have been trying to activate my production key. I went into my settings/update and security/activation and looked at the error "0xC004C003" Because I don't have a key then I went on to press "Change Product Key" and nothing happens. I press it then it does nothing,...
  9. Windows won't let me change my product key/pc problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows won't let me in, forcing me to change my password

Windows won't let me in, forcing me to change my password: Im unable to sign in because of this issue. It says "The User's password must be changed before signing in" but the problem is that I didnt have any passwords before, this is the first logging in after downloading Windows on this computer so I left "Password" field empty and...