Windows 10: Wont let me connect to wifi?

Discus and support Wont let me connect to wifi? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZJums [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwxo3a/wont_let_me_connect_to_wifi/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZJums, Nov 19, 2020.

1. /u/ZJums Win User

Wont let me connect to wifi?

/u/ZJums, Nov 19, 2020
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Steve C Win User
    Lumix GX7 Camera Wont Connect via WiFi?

I dimly remember there was a Panasonic photo utility which set the shared folder to use.

I found the wifi transfer method far too slow. I now use a SD card reader and just cut/paste photos from the card to my folder of choice.

Steve C, Nov 19, 2020
  4. simrick Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Wont let me connect to wifi? - Similar Threads - Wont let connect

2. My computer wont let me connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer wont let me connect to the internet: My computer doesn’t allow me to connect to the internet . It says that im using a virtual network adapter that they cant test It worked just fine last night and I didn’t download anything besides the update the computer asked for....
  3. My computer wont let me connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer wont let me connect to the internet: My computer doesn’t allow me to connect to the internet . It says that im using a virtual network adapter that they cant test It worked just fine last night and I didn’t download anything besides the update the computer asked for....
  4. it wont let me unenroll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it wont let me unenroll: i went in to the insider program and i want to leave but the option is greyed and I don't want to do a clean install I'm in beta and want to get out of insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-unenroll/9a98142b-1c0f-49e7-9280-2c1833225e10
  5. it wont let me unenroll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it wont let me unenroll: i went in to the insider program and i want to leave but the option is greyed and I don't want to do a clean install I'm in beta and want to get out of insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-unenroll/9a98142b-1c0f-49e7-9280-2c1833225e10
  6. Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...: I've forgotten the PIN to my laptop, when I click the 'i forgot my pin' button it loads for a second then does nothing, theres no option to sign in with password, there no option to sign in with a different account, when i type in a random PIN it says to sign in with an...
  7. It wont let me log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It wont let me log in: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GamingNightFTW [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxrsbk/it_wont_let_me_log_in/
  8. It wont let me login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It wont let me login: I would really appreciate helping me, I cant login Microsoft store and I cant open Microsoft word[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-login/f7a1c220-4520-4a6c-b553-9b4192f679cc
  9. Wont let me connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wont let me connect to the internet: When I first booted up windows I choose the option to not connect to wifi because there was only the ethernet option. But now when I try to see the list of networks it takes me to Network& Internet settings but then network and internet settings takes me to the same thing...
  10. i want to connect to a new wifi but wont let me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i want to connect to a new wifi but wont let me: after using the natural wifi setting I tried to see maybe I was entering the wifi password wrong but when I use cmd it never shows me any other wifi networks than the one I'm connected to...