Windows 10: Won't let me download dolby access, it says I am not old enough and something to do with...

Discus and support Won't let me download dolby access, it says I am not old enough and something to do with... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily gON9VIvH6UGzksND.57.1.11.8 2019/09/02 - 23:18:02 UTC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mechicannower, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Won't let me download dolby access, it says I am not old enough and something to do with...

PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily
    gON9VIvH6UGzksND.57.1.11.8
    2019/09/02 - 23:18:02 UTC

:)

Mechicannower, Sep 2, 2019

2. Error in trying to download Dolby Access

Hi Lucas,

The Dolby Access app requires a Windows 10 version 15063.0 or higher, and a
    x86 architecture. Incompatibility might be one of the reasons why you can't download the app.

Having that said, can you tell us the Windows 10 build and version you're currently on? You may check it by following these steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys from the keyboard to launch the
      Run dialog window.
    • Type winver, then press the Enter key. You may then see the Windows 10 version and build you're in.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Sep 2, 2019
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Sep 2, 2019
  4. JamesYu4 Win User

Won't let me download dolby access, it says I am not old enough and something to do with...

You're not quite old enough for this.

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I would like to download Dolby Access to edit my audio settings from what they are right now. However, when I go to download it, it gives me a notification that I am not old enough, as Dolby Access is a 17+ app. I
    looked at my profile and the birthday was listed incorrectly as 2003 rather than 2000. I updated the information to the correct birthdate, but I still can't download the app as it says I'm not old enough.

JamesYu4, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Won't let me download dolby access, it says I am not old enough and something to do with...

1. Won't let me download dolby access, it says I am not old enough and something to do with... - Similar Threads - Won't let download

2. I am trying to download wushowhide but my system will not let me install it. It says it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download wushowhide but my system will not let me install it. It says it...: Having an issue with an update that keeps trying to reinstall and fails. It looks like it was already installed. I am trying to stop it from reinstalling again. Trying to download wushowhide.diagcab but my system keeps rejecting it and saying it can harm my device. Any...
  3. I am trying to download wushowhide but my system will not let me install it. It says it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to download wushowhide but my system will not let me install it. It says it...: Having an issue with an update that keeps trying to reinstall and fails. It looks like it was already installed. I am trying to stop it from reinstalling again. Trying to download wushowhide.diagcab but my system keeps rejecting it and saying it can harm my device. Any...
  4. Ticketmaster won't let me access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ticketmaster won't let me access: I am trying to print my ticket but I received this message ; "Pardon the InterruptionAs you were browsing something about your browser made us think you were a bot. There are a few reasons this might happen:You're a power user moving through this website with super-human...
  5. Ticketmaster won't let me access

Ticketmaster won't let me access: I am trying to print my ticket but I received this message ; "Pardon the InterruptionAs you were browsing something about your browser made us think you were a bot. There are a few reasons this might happen:You're a power user moving through this website with super-human...
  6. Ticketmaster won't let me access

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. It says I already have Minecraft installed but it won't let me download it??

It says I already have Minecraft installed but it won't let me download it??: I have another pc and I logged into my account on the MS store but when I tried to download Minecraft it said that I already had already owned the product and the install button was grayed out. I need help, please...
  8. Windows 10 won't let me download anything - says it is a virus!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 won't let me download anything - says it is a virus!!: Every time I try and download something it gets pulled because it's been detected to be a virus when it's definitely not a virus. This is happening with the new Edge browser, but more importantly Hauwei HiSuite. I can't even download the HiSuite via my phone as when I run the...
  9. cant get dolby access, says I am not old enough. used a 2 year activation code from RIG...

cant get dolby access, says I am not old enough. used a 2 year activation code from RIG...: product You're not quite old enough for this. PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserInFamily mN08L1mkWUqS/yHb.92.1.11.8 2020/04/18 - 18:49:27 UTC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-dolby-access-says-i-am-not-old-enough/f268f8a4-6332-4fda-9c0c-6d22302359ab
  10. Won't let me download games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me download games.: When I try to download a game it says I have no applicable devices to install on. Then when I go to my devices, I have my desktop clearly on there with no problems. SO when I click on that and try to install a game again it says I have no applicable devices even though I...