Windows 10: wont let me download update

Discus and support wont let me download update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; There were problems downloading some updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by iCrashDingers, Sep 11, 2020.

1. wont let me download update

There were problems downloading some updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help. This error code might help: 0x80070002

Everytime i try update i get this error i need help

:)

iCrashDingers, Sep 11, 2020

2. Itunes wont download

Hi Mister-DJ,

Downloading an incorrect version of iTunes on your computer is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to download it. To ensure that an appropriate version is selected, we suggest that you check the system type on your computer, whether it's 32-bit
    or 64-bit. Once verified, then download the appropriate iTunes version.

To verify the system type, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Windows key, then select Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security.
    • Under System, look for System type.

Feel free to update us should you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 11, 2020
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Sep 11, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

wont let me download update

dalchina, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

wont let me download update

1. wont let me download update - Similar Threads - wont let download

2. it wont let me download app installer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    it wont let me download app installer: there is no install button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-download-app-installer/a0b08eb7-94fc-44c2-abde-ec9b0e5856ea
  3. it wont let me download app installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it wont let me download app installer: there is no install button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-download-app-installer/a0b08eb7-94fc-44c2-abde-ec9b0e5856ea
  4. it wont let me download app installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store wont let me download an app

Microsoft store wont let me download an app: Hello,I am trying to download the amazon app store from the microsoft store but it wont let me because somehow i believe it is not detecting my cpu, my pc is meeting all the requirements but not the CPU one.GPU 3050TI RTXProcesseur AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics 3.30...
  6. Minecraft wont let me download Code: 0x80242020

Minecraft wont let me download Code: 0x80242020: I got a new pc and would like to play both versions of minecraft java and bedrock but when i try to download it, it comes up with errorCode: 0x80242020I also cant do it on the minecraft launcher. Can someone help?...
  7. Minecraft wont let me download Code: 0x80242020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont let me download Code: 0x80242020: I got a new pc and would like to play both versions of minecraft java and bedrock but when i try to download it, it comes up with errorCode: 0x80242020I also cant do it on the minecraft launcher. Can someone help?...
  8. Minecraft wont let me download Code: 0x80242020

9. Microsoft store wont let me download origin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont let me download origin: what do I do if I get a warning that says the app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app? origin sound be compatible to all , windows, not just Mac and Microsoft should allow gamers to have this app. what can I do to solve this?...
  10. Microsoft Store wont let me download

Microsoft Store wont let me download: Hi, I have a active membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and was able to download and play MS store apps/games mainly Gears 5. Since installing Windows on my new PC the store does not allow me to download Gears 5 anymore. When I cursor over the install button I get a round...