Windows 10: wont let me open office app

Discus and support wont let me open office app in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It shows I'm logged into microsoft account and its working, when I try to open up an excel worksheet, tells me I have an error. I then have to delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JeffVollmer, Nov 24, 2020.

1. wont let me open office app

It shows I'm logged into microsoft account and its working, when I try to open up an excel worksheet, tells me I have an error.

I then have to delete it from my PC and then add it back on, this has been happening for a month now.

:)

JeffVollmer, Nov 24, 2020

2. Open Office

I suggest you to run away from that. *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

Just a suggestion. *Roll Eyes wont let me open office app :rolleyes:

Blue-Knight, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. wont let me open office app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 24, 2020
  4. tarn_55 Win User

wont let me open office app

photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

wont let me open office app

1. wont let me open office app - Similar Threads - wont let open

2. it wont let me download app installer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    it wont let me download app installer: there is no install button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-download-app-installer/a0b08eb7-94fc-44c2-abde-ec9b0e5856ea
  3. it wont let me download app installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it wont let me download app installer: there is no install button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-download-app-installer/a0b08eb7-94fc-44c2-abde-ec9b0e5856ea
  4. it wont let me download app installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. It wont let me open Fora Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It wont let me open Fora Horizon 4: So i bought and downloaded Forza horizon 4 in the Microsoft store, my specs are 3080ti and 12th gen intel. I tried to click open fh4 but it will just open for one second before crashing. I downloaded fh5 on steam and it will work just fine. Please help me to open fh4...
  6. It wont let me open Fora Horizon 4

It wont let me open Fora Horizon 4: So i bought and downloaded Forza horizon 4 in the Microsoft store, my specs are 3080ti and 12th gen intel. I tried to click open fh4 but it will just open for one second before crashing. I downloaded fh5 on steam and it will work just fine. Please help me to open fh4...
  7. Windows Search Won't Let Me Open Office Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Search Won't Let Me Open Office Apps: I have had an issue with windows search where I am unable to open Microsoft office apps. Not only that, but the search results are inconsistent with what is actually installed on the PC. Many installed apps just don't show up when I search for them.How did things get ruined...
  8. Windows Search Won't Let Me Open Office Apps

Windows Search Won't Let Me Open Office Apps: I have had an issue with windows search where I am unable to open Microsoft office apps. Not only that, but the search results are inconsistent with what is actually installed on the PC. Many installed apps just don't show up when I search for them.How did things get ruined...
  9. Windows Search Won't Let Me Open Office Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows 10 update wont let me open an app

Windows 10 update wont let me open an app: i just did an update for my device after restarting it, i restarted it because i changed my VRAM from 128mb to 512mb, i wanted to run an app better. after restarting my laptop i tried to open the app and it wouldnt open. i pressed it and it a blue bar showed up next to the...