Windows 10: Wont let me send a request for more screen time even tho its connected to the internet

Discus and support Wont let me send a request for more screen time even tho its connected to the internet in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I have this problem were I cannot send a request for more time because it states I'm not connected to the internet Which I am. No amount of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CAELOtheONE, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Wont let me send a request for more screen time even tho its connected to the internet

So I have this problem were I cannot send a request for more time because it states I'm not connected to the internet Which I am. No amount of restarting solves this issue and I am completely locked out of my computer sense my account is the only account on it.My parent has tried solving this by changing the time at which it opens through the website but this does not work. Even completely getting rid of screen time has done nothing, and restarting after that also does nothing.What am I supposed to do now?

:)

CAELOtheONE, Jan 8, 2022

2. Requesting time extension in Family Safety results to internet connection error

When trying to request time the message says; we can not send the request. Are you connected to the internet?

And the internet indicator says that I am connected.

Spencer_Anderson, Jan 8, 2022
  3. JaimeL3 Win User
    Send A Request

This used to work. It would enable them to send an email and I could remotely give more time. Now child using computer runs out of time so wants more of course, clicks on send request but gets "something went wrong we were unable to send your request.
    are you connected to the internet?" No other prompt.

JaimeL3, Jan 8, 2022
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Wont let me send a request for more screen time even tho its connected to the internet

Unable to send mails from Mail app (held in Outbox)

Hi Barrie,

Thank you for updating.

Do you have stable internet connection?

I suggest you to check the date and time setting in your computer.

Please follow the below steps and check.

• Click on the Date and time at the right bottom corner of your screen.

• Click on Date and time settings and click on
      Change date and time format on right pane.
    Also try to access mail through browser and check if you are able to send and receive mail. Do check if you have seamless internet access.

Do try the steps suggested and check the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 8, 2022
Thema:

Wont let me send a request for more screen time even tho its connected to the internet

1. Wont let me send a request for more screen time even tho its connected to the internet - Similar Threads - Wont let send

2. My computer wont let me connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer wont let me connect to the internet: My computer doesn’t allow me to connect to the internet . It says that im using a virtual network adapter that they cant test It worked just fine last night and I didn’t download anything besides the update the computer asked for....
  3. My computer wont let me connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer wont let me connect to the internet: My computer doesn’t allow me to connect to the internet . It says that im using a virtual network adapter that they cant test It worked just fine last night and I didn’t download anything besides the update the computer asked for....
  4. Wont let me send a request for more screen time even tho its connected to the internet

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Wont let me send a request for more screen time even tho its connected to the internet: So I have this problem were I cannot send a request for more time because it states I'm not connected to the internet Which I am. No amount of restarting solves this issue and I am completely locked out of my computer sense my account is the only account on it.My parent has...
  5. Wont let me send a request for more screen time even tho its connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wont let me send a request for more screen time even tho its connected to the internet: So I have this problem were I cannot send a request for more time because it states I'm not connected to the internet Which I am. No amount of restarting solves this issue and I am completely locked out of my computer sense my account is the only account on it.My parent has...
  6. Wont let me connect to wifi?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wont let me connect to wifi?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZJums [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwxo3a/wont_let_me_connect_to_wifi/
  7. I can’t use the internet even tho it’s connected to it

I can’t use the internet even tho it’s connected to it: I have been having a problem with my pc for a while. And the problem is the pc suddenly doesn’t use the internet and if I browse anything it says running Windows network diagnostics I tried everything to stop this problem but it keeps on happening and what drives me crazy is...
  8. Not letting me connect to the internet

Not letting me connect to the internet: It isn’t letting me connect to my internet. How to fix? submitted by /u/Memerboi111 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g8gu3d/not_letting_me_connect_to_the_internet/
  9. Wont let me connect to the internet

Wont let me connect to the internet: When I first booted up windows I choose the option to not connect to wifi because there was only the ethernet option. But now when I try to see the list of networks it takes me to Network& Internet settings but then network and internet settings takes me to the same thing...
  10. Unable to send request for more screen time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to send request for more screen time: Hi. I noticed my child is unable to request for more screen time when the VPN is connected. It works perfectly when the VPN is off. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-send-request-for-more-screen-time/6260bf14-815b-487d-9afb-1b7eb37408e9"