Windows 10: wont let me turn on gaming mode

Discus and support wont let me turn on gaming mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so I'm trying to turn on gaming mode but both on the gaming bar thing and settings the option to toggle it wont appear even though everywhere I look it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by skeppy, Mar 16, 2019.

1. skeppy Win User

wont let me turn on gaming mode

so I'm trying to turn on gaming mode but both on the gaming bar thing and settings the option to toggle it wont appear even though everywhere I look it up it says it should be there. It says my computer does support gaming mode so idk what's wrong with it

thanks

:)

skeppy, Mar 16, 2019

2. Game Mode Win10

Hi,

Game Mode is automatically enabled to some games only. There are some games that require you to manually enable Game Mode before you can use this feature on your Windows 10 device.

To manually turn on Game Mode, you can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard + G.
    • Select Settings.
    • In the General tab, select the check box for Game Mode.

If you have any other queries, feel free to post your concerns here anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Can't turn off airplane mode

Hi Robert,

Turning off Airplane mode should be done by one click/tap. However, for us to isolate the concern, can you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Are you using a computer or mobile phone?
    • What do you mean by "can't turn off airplane mode"?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the concern?
    • Were there any changes made on your device prior to the issue?

If you're using a computer, we suggest that you check the answer of
    George JeffryChilders on August 24, 2015 in this
    link. There are 381 people that were helped by his answer.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

1. wont let me turn on gaming mode - Similar Threads - wont let turn

2. it wont let me turn on copy history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it wont let me turn on copy history: all the other people that get help have gp edit but i dont cause im using Windows 10 Home and whennver i go to clipboard settings it says "some settings are hidden or managed by your organization"...
  3. it wont let me turn on copy history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it wont let me turn on copy history: all the other people that get help have gp edit but i dont cause im using Windows 10 Home and whennver i go to clipboard settings it says "some settings are hidden or managed by your organization"...
  4. it wont let me turn on copy history

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Game Pass wont let me resubscribe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass wont let me resubscribe?: I keep trying to renew my subscription that randomly cancelled, but it keeps saying my payment declined. I tried multiple cards that are all functioning. When I try to fix it through the gamepass PC app, the page with the button that says "fix it now" doesn't do anything....
  6. Game Pass wont let me resubscribe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Pass wont let me resubscribe?: I keep trying to renew my subscription that randomly cancelled, but it keeps saying my payment declined. I tried multiple cards that are all functioning. When I try to fix it through the gamepass PC app, the page with the button that says "fix it now" doesn't do anything....
  7. it wont let me unenroll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it wont let me unenroll: i went in to the insider program and i want to leave but the option is greyed and I don't want to do a clean install I'm in beta and want to get out of insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-unenroll/9a98142b-1c0f-49e7-9280-2c1833225e10
  8. Pain, it wont let me turn it off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pain, it wont let me turn it off: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tailsthedool81 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lreevb/pain_it_wont_let_me_turn_it_off/
  9. microsoft store wont let me install game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store wont let me install game: I just bought minecraft for windows 10 and i cant instal i click it and nothing happens. ive troubleshoot the store and ive reset the store too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-install-game/d909b74d-5824-496b-923d-25651316e9fe
  10. It wont let me login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It wont let me login: I would really appreciate helping me, I cant login Microsoft store and I cant open Microsoft word[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-login/f7a1c220-4520-4a6c-b553-9b4192f679cc