Windows 10: Wont recognize me as administrator

Discus and support Wont recognize me as administrator in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 wont recognize me as administrator whenever i try to run anything as administrator it freezes and then eventually outputs "windows cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OscarMcLaren1, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Wont recognize me as administrator

Windows 10 wont recognize me as administrator whenever i try to run anything as administrator it freezes and then eventually outputs "windows cannot access the specified device path or file you may not have appropriate permissions " this also happens when i try to open registry editor computer management. and I have also updated to the latest version of windows. I know i have administrator because it shows when i open settings and then go to Your Account Info.

:)

OscarMcLaren1, Jul 10, 2021

2. Wont show or recognize my 4890

Have this little issue. It wont show the temps of my 4890 or even recognize it. I had something like this when I put in my Nvidia card and before I installed the drivers it wouldnt show the temps. In this case, however, I reinstalled the ATI drivers several times but still nothing.

Any suggestions?

guitarfreaknation, Jul 10, 2021
  3. GSquadron Win User
    IDE with SATA wont recognize

Hi all!
    I tried today an old IDE i had 3 years ago
    The IDE itself works
    It turns out that the computer wont recognize the SATA drive 1TB i have
    Any suggestions?

Also, when i formatted with windows 7, it didn't install the updates
    For example, gpu, network drivers, mouse etc

And in device manager, it even writes it Hitachi 1TB

GSquadron, Jul 10, 2021
  4. Wont recognize me as administrator

phone usb wont recognize

Hi Gabriel,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

"I did everything but still my pc always show usb wont recognize help me" .......

Appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue. Please provide us the information on what troubleshooting steps you tried so that we may assist you better?

Did you update the USB controllers drivers?

Method 1: Run the Hardware Troubleshooter

The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which checks the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues and provides the details on how to fix them. Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter.

• Open Control Panel.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.

• In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.

• Click on “Hardware and Devices”.

• Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.

• Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    You may uninstall the corrupt USB controllers drivers from device manager(Windows +X) and click on update drivers. Let Windows check for the drivers.

Get back to us with more information so that we may assist you better. We are happy to help.

Joy Kemprai, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

Wont recognize me as administrator

1. Wont recognize me as administrator - Similar Threads - Wont recognize administrator

2. compuer doesn't recognize me as administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    compuer doesn't recognize me as administrator: When I check user accounts it shows my email in there as admin, but when I try to install software it tells me only the admin can install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compuer-doesnt-recognize-me-as-administrator/b3c059ad-163e-40bf-97f7-e1d0e6ae1823
  3. compuer doesn't recognize me as administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    compuer doesn't recognize me as administrator: When I check user accounts it shows my email in there as admin, but when I try to install software it tells me only the admin can install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compuer-doesnt-recognize-me-as-administrator/b3c059ad-163e-40bf-97f7-e1d0e6ae1823
  4. compuer doesn't recognize me as administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows won't recognize me as Administrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows won't recognize me as Administrator: Hello,I have checked in my profile settings that I am indeed an Administrator on my PC, as well as I even made a new Administrator account, but I get an error that states "you don't have permission to save in this location. Contact the Administrator to obtain Permission....
  6. Windows won't recognize me as Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't recognize me as Administrator: Hello,I have checked in my profile settings that I am indeed an Administrator on my PC, as well as I even made a new Administrator account, but I get an error that states "you don't have permission to save in this location. Contact the Administrator to obtain Permission....
  7. Windows won't recognize me as Administrator

8. Not recognizing me as administrator in windows 10 Laptop

Not recognizing me as administrator in windows 10 Laptop: Hi, I am the only account holder with administrator privilege. However it does not allow me to delete a college email that is listed as work email. How do I solve the problem of my account not being recognized as having administrator privilege?Thanks in anticipation...
  9. It won't recognize me as an administrator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It won't recognize me as an administrator: So I just tried to uninstall the CS-GO and it says " You do not have sufficient acess to uninstall Counter Strike 1.6. Please contact your system administrator." Then I realized I have two accounts now , PC1 and the one I have now is Administrator. ( Both of them are...
  10. Windows does not Recognize me as Administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows does not Recognize me as Administrator: I only have one account. When I check my account status it shows Administrator. Yet when I try to do certain functions Windows tells me I need to be an Administrator to do that function. Like tonight. I tried to save a bat file to my root directory and Windows won't...