Windows 10: Won't recognize password

Discus and support Won't recognize password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Each and every time I try to sign in to my Microsoft account, it says that I have the wrong password. So....I go through the process of getting a code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dawna LeighWilson-Spears, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Won't recognize password

Each and every time I try to sign in to my Microsoft account, it says that I have the wrong password. So....I go through the process of getting a code and changing my password. Then when I try to sign in with the new password, it says that it is the wrong password.

:)

Dawna LeighWilson-Spears, Aug 26, 2019

2. windows 10 home x64 won´t recognize my second xeon

I have a dual xeon computer (xeon e5620). I upgraded this week to Windows 10 home and now my pc won´t recognize my second processor. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Vitor RF Rodrigues, Aug 26, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Won't recognize password

Trouble with search bar (won´t find data)

Hi Jan,

I Would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Step 1: On the Search bar type “cmd”. Right Click on the Command Prompt option and select Run as Administrator. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow)

Step 2: DISM TOOL

• Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      and click Enter.
    For more information about DISM click on the link below:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821

Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Won't recognize password

1. Won't recognize password - Similar Threads - Won't recognize password

2. windows 10 password not recognized

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 password not recognized: it's pretty simple. I can only get into my safe mode. I don't know where to start fixing this. I've tried lots of things. Restart, shut off restart. gone through the shift and restart parameters, nothing....
  3. PIN Erased and Password not recognized

PIN Erased and Password not recognized: This started as a problem with Outlook suddenly not recognizing my Gmail accounts any longer, though they had been downloading properly for the last 3 years. I connected here with an advisor from my laptop. He suggested I try running something like msconfig, but that was...
  4. HP Laptop won't recognize password

HP Laptop won't recognize password: I cannot get past the login screen after I turn on my laptop. It uses Windows 10. I have had the same password since setting up the laptop when I bought it a year ago. I know it is correct but it says it is incorrect .Using the 'eye' icon to view the password shows the...
  5. Help: Password Not Recognized!!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Help: Password Not Recognized!!!: Windows lock screen changed: password window shrank and the pin option disappeared. *Sick It will not accept my password! System: Dell Optiplex 745 5G, 250G Windows Insider fast lane, fresh udate. Booting to Safe Mode to solve another problem, it rejected my password. Can...
  6. Help: Password Not Recognized!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Help: Password Not Recognized!!!: Windows lock screen changed: password window shrank and the pin option disappeared. *Sick It will not accept my password! System: Dell Optiplex 745 5G, 250G Windows Insider fast lane, fresh udate. Booting to Safe Mode to solve another problem, it rejected my password. Can...
  7. password not recognized in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    password not recognized in safe mode: I obviously know my password since I am signed in on this laptop. I am trying to troubleshoot my desktop and had to go into command prompt to even get into safe mode. I could not do it from the apps since my screen did not load correctly. Anyway, it appears I am in safe mode...
  8. Credential Manager won't recognize changed password

in Windows 10 Support
    Credential Manager won't recognize changed password: Created new password in an app that had been an automatic login. Now, looking at Credential Manager I see the old password still saved there. Also, no edit ability, can only delete the entire entry. Would it work to delete the old entry and then see if Cred. Mgr. would...
  9. Password not recognized

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password not recognized: I am using Windows 10 and went to system configuration and set it to boot into "Safe Mode". Now when I restart the computer it goes to the password screen. I enter the password and it comes back with the message "Password not recognized". I know it is the correct password, so...
  10. runas command won't recognize administrator password

in Windows 10 Support
    runas command won't recognize administrator password: I tried the runas command to configure some software I just updated, as the directions said, but my administrator password was rejected. Then I tested the runas command on a pdf file that I know for sure is in the current directory (it can open from the command line), but my...