Windows 10: Won't recognize password

Discus and support Won't recognize password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Each and every time I try to sign in to my Microsoft account, it says that I have the wrong password. So....I go through the process of getting a code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dawna LeighWilson-Spears, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Won't recognize password

Each and every time I try to sign in to my Microsoft account, it says that I have the wrong password. So....I go through the process of getting a code and changing my password. Then when I try to sign in with the new password, it says that it is the wrong password.

:)

Dawna LeighWilson-Spears, Aug 26, 2019

2. windows 10 home x64 won´t recognize my second xeon

I have a dual xeon computer (xeon e5620). I upgraded this week to Windows 10 home and now my pc won´t recognize my second processor. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Vitor RF Rodrigues, Aug 26, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Won't recognize password

Trouble with search bar (won´t find data)

Hi Jan,

I Would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Step 1: On the Search bar type “cmd”. Right Click on the Command Prompt option and select Run as Administrator. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow)

Step 2: DISM TOOL

• Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      and click Enter.
    For more information about DISM click on the link below:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821

Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Won't recognize password

1. Won't recognize password - Similar Threads - Won't recognize password

2. Computer won't recognize password ms live change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't recognize password ms live change: I have gone through password recovery on my personal windows machine 18 times, but my computer won't recognize my new password and I cannot get the files on my personal computer....
  3. Computer won't recognize password ms live change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't recognize password ms live change: I have gone through password recovery on my personal windows machine 18 times, but my computer won't recognize my new password and I cannot get the files on my personal computer....
  4. Won't recognize password on reboot

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Won't recognize password on reboot: When restarting windows 10 on desktop it starts the Preparing Automatic Repair window. Then it goes to a sign in screen to select account. It will not accept the password, even when I have changed it on a different computer....
  5. Won't recognize password on reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't recognize password on reboot: When restarting windows 10 on desktop it starts the Preparing Automatic Repair window. Then it goes to a sign in screen to select account. It will not accept the password, even when I have changed it on a different computer....
  6. Won't recognize password on reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows security won't recognize my password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows security won't recognize my password: When I try to add a pin to create a lock screen, it won't recognize my password to proceed. I've changed the password twice think that was the problem. It still won't work....
  8. HP Laptop won't recognize password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP Laptop won't recognize password: I cannot get past the login screen after I turn on my laptop. It uses Windows 10. I have had the same password since setting up the laptop when I bought it a year ago. I know it is correct but it says it is incorrect .Using the 'eye' icon to view the password shows the...
  9. Credential Manager won't recognize changed password

in Windows 10 Support
    Credential Manager won't recognize changed password: Created new password in an app that had been an automatic login. Now, looking at Credential Manager I see the old password still saved there. Also, no edit ability, can only delete the entire entry. Would it work to delete the old entry and then see if Cred. Mgr. would...
  10. runas command won't recognize administrator password

in Windows 10 Support
    runas command won't recognize administrator password: I tried the runas command to configure some software I just updated, as the directions said, but my administrator password was rejected. Then I tested the runas command on a pdf file that I know for sure is in the current directory (it can open from the command line), but my...