Windows 10: wont reinitialize dwm when I start it up anymore

Discus and support wont reinitialize dwm when I start it up anymore in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, I was playing a video game (fallout 4) and received a couple error messages while playing. They did not affect the game so I continued to play a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by dirtbag916, Aug 8, 2019.

1. wont reinitialize dwm when I start it up anymore

Hello, I was playing a video game (fallout 4) and received a couple error messages while playing. They did not affect the game so I continued to play a bit longer then closed the game as normal. A couple windows were still open and one I didnt recognize that was called “dwm”. When i clicked the window on the task bar it wouldnt maximize so I figured it was not responding and just closed the window from the taskbar. As soon as I did this, the monitor went into sleep mode as if it just lost connection to the computer.

Now whenever I restart the computer, it loads the chipset loading screen, then the windows loading screen(all normal) and then when it actually starts windows, screen immediately goes blank again. It still plays the windows starting chime and acts like its running normally but refuses to display on thr monitor. Its like it wont reinitialize dwm when I start it up anymore, i dont know computers very well.

Does anyone have any ideas whats happening?

:)

dirtbag916, Aug 8, 2019
  2. AigleKL Win User

How to reinitialize Settings app ?

Hello everybody,

I have some troubles since I tried to reinitialize my computer keeping files but not installed softwares. The reinitialization has failed and I cam bac to the last version of my windows 10. All the windows 10 apps had disappeared but I noticed that there
    was still installed on my computer. So I reinitialize each app and it worked.

The last problem now is that I cannot reinitialize the Settings app on the list of installed apps. So the Setting app is not listed in the Start menu, I cannot launch the app fom the Start menu and the app never launch when I click on the executable program
    on C:>Windows>ImmersiveControlPanel. The only way I find to access to the app is from the notification center, it curiously works (this is how I succeed to reinitialize all the other apps) but the app does not appear to the task bar.

I trid SFC but it does not work, the same for scanhealth. I would like a command to execute which order the Settings app to be reinitialize just to observe the reaction.

So I would be very happy to be helped by this community. It would be great !

Thanks a lot !

AigleKL, Aug 8, 2019
  3. ricardobohner, Aug 8, 2019
  4. MadPaxx Win User

wont reinitialize dwm when I start it up anymore

Themes wont install anymore

wont reinitialize dwm when I start it up anymore [​IMG]

Themes wont install anymore

need help please*Banghead

MadPaxx, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

wont reinitialize dwm when I start it up anymore

1. wont reinitialize dwm when I start it up anymore - Similar Threads - wont reinitialize dwm

2. Windows 10 can't start up anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 can't start up anymore: HelloSome time ago my pc suddenly always wanted to repair the drives every time I booted windows. I usually got the option to skip it by pressing a button within 8 seconds so I did that always, otherwise the pc would try to repair for a whole afternoon.Today I started it up...
  3. Windows 10 can't start up anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 can't start up anymore: HelloSome time ago my pc suddenly always wanted to repair the drives every time I booted windows. I usually got the option to skip it by pressing a button within 8 seconds so I did that always, otherwise the pc would try to repair for a whole afternoon.Today I started it up...
  4. Reinitializing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinitializing Windows 10: Dell Inspiron Mini, originally equipped with Windows 7, but upgraded to Windows 10 unassisted. I would like to recycle the unit to a different use. Reinitializing blocks when the sequence reaches "choose keybord language". Keyboard and mouse unresponsive, choice cannot be...
  5. Reinitializing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinitializing Windows 10: Dell Inspiron Mini, originally equipped with Windows 7, but upgraded to Windows 10 unassisted. I would like to recycle the unit to a different use. Reinitializing blocks when the sequence reaches "choose keybord language". Keyboard and mouse unresponsive, choice cannot be...
  6. How do I reinitialize a disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I reinitialize a disk: [ATTACH] Hello. I need to reinitialize disk 1. How do i do that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinitialize-a-disk/bee6bd21-bc1b-4df2-9e21-035b287e7623
  7. My computer wont start up!

My computer wont start up!: Hello! So I have had a computer for about over 5 years and I have messed it really good. I had some viruses which then lead to some internet problems and I had to disconnect it from the internet. I am trying to fix it but I keep getting in this loop where i cant boot it up...
  8. Pc wont finish starting up

Pc wont finish starting up: I have turned on my pc and it gets to the windows screen like it would just before it starts and nothing happens no loading symbol. It stays like this I tried to get into automatic repair by restarting it 2-3 times it gets to the logo screen and says prepairing automatic...
  9. windows wont start up normally

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows wont start up normally: windows wont start up normally https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-wont-start-up-normally/aaec001d-5e47-4259-8aed-e94291690015
  10. Windows 10 wont start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 wont start up: My Windows 10 is having trouble starting up, it was working fine before it suddenly stopped working. I just got to a screen that informed me that Windows could not automatically repair itself. It have not started up since. I tried to do a system restore at a few of the points...