Windows 10: Won't reset completely

Discus and support Won't reset completely in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I have a Lenovo Ideapad 110 and I opened it one day it didn't turn on it was stuck diagnosing and after it fails that it says shut down or restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JaneyBoyd, Mar 23, 2022.

1. JaneyBoyd Win User

Won't reset completely

So, I have a Lenovo Ideapad 110 and I opened it one day it didn't turn on it was stuck diagnosing and after it fails that it says shut down or restart and it just has the same things on the windows reset page and I tried restarting did nothing reset files I tried the system restore, system image recovery, startup repair, And go back to original build and none of them work except for the command prompt.

:)

JaneyBoyd, Mar 23, 2022
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Mar 23, 2022
  4. 3Colors Win User

Won't reset completely

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Won't reset completely :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 23, 2022
Thema:

Won't reset completely

1. Won't reset completely - Similar Threads - Won't reset completely

2. Reset failed to complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset failed to complete: I initiate reset in my PC using both settings and windows recovery however it will stuck at 99 percent then restart the computer. It will load and the restart will take some time to finish but after that the reset will not complete. It will straightly go to sign in page and...
  3. Reset couldnt be complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset couldnt be complete: My reset reach 99 percent but couldnt be complete. It will continue doing this for 3 times now. I want to give this PC so I want a complete reset using the recovery section of Windows but it is not finishing. I want steps on how to do it please....
  4. Windows won't reset completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't reset completely: My windows PC is not opening, is stuck on diagnosis when I tried to turn it on and when it fails it will automatically shutdown. The same thing happened when I try to do reset or system restore. All of the things I tried won't work....
  5. Windows won't reset completely

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't reset completely: My windows PC is not opening, is stuck on diagnosis when I tried to turn it on and when it fails it will automatically shutdown. The same thing happened when I try to do reset or system restore. All of the things I tried won't work....
  6. Windows won't reset completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Won't reset completely

Won't reset completely: So, I have a Lenovo Ideapad 110 and I opened it one day it didn't turn on it was stuck diagnosing and after it fails that it says shut down or restart and it just has the same things on the windows reset page and I tried restarting did nothing reset files I tried the system...
  8. Won't reset completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Won't reset completely: So, I have a Lenovo Ideapad 110 and I opened it one day it didn't turn on it was stuck diagnosing and after it fails that it says shut down or restart and it just has the same things on the windows reset page and I tried restarting did nothing reset files I tried the system...
  9. Reset Fails To Complete

Reset Fails To Complete: Split from this thread. I am a senior at home = no tech help here. What can I do? I tried to reset, etc. It never finishes, and my laptop has started cutting out. Might be a RAM problem since I have so little. Laptop is old. Anyone have an idea?...
  10. The aftermath of a complete reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The aftermath of a complete reset: Hey all, I have a 2.5 year old HP and it began doing crazy stuff shutting off multiple times and then the blue screen of death. I was able to get to the point where I did a full reset while saving all my pics, videos....etc. Afterwards the full reinstall went well and the...