Windows 10: Won’t reset properly

Discus and support Won’t reset properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i recently reseted my pc and deleted all of my personal files from it, the dowloading of windows went well enough but when i got to the next step... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CJ_121, Jan 4, 2019.

1. CJ_121 Win User

Won’t reset properly

So i recently reseted my pc and deleted all of my personal files from it, the dowloading of windows went well enough but when i got to the next step where it asks what my timezone is, region, and then asks for my wifi it goes to the next step and says ‘Just a moment...’ and I’ve got to have seen this specific screen 5 or 6 tines so far but eventually it just goes back to the dell loadup screen and i have to redo it all over again (not the windows dowload) I’ve even tryed to skip the internet part but that still didnt work.

:)

CJ_121, Jan 4, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Won’t reset properly

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Won’t reset properly

1. Won’t reset properly - Similar Threads - Won’t reset properly

2. Laptop won’t start, won’t even reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won’t start, won’t even reset: Today I was using my Dell laptop and the screen went black. The taskbar and cursor were still there so I thought the program clip studio paint had just bugged out. I pressed the power button to turn my computer off and back on, and it hasn’t worked since.It loaded in...
  3. PC won’t reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC won’t reset: So my PC has been kind of slow recently and some stuff isn’t working so I decided to reset it and start again from scratch but I got a message that says the reset failed so I tried to login to my PC but after I did my screen was black but I could move my cursor can anyone...
  4. PC won’t reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won’t reset: So my PC has been kind of slow recently and some stuff isn’t working so I decided to reset it and start again from scratch but I got a message that says the reset failed so I tried to login to my PC but after I did my screen was black but I could move my cursor can anyone...
  5. PC won’t reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Computer won’t start properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t start properly: When I start my computer it says this “Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change nighcause. To fix the problem:1. Insert your Windows installation disc and restart your comple2. Choose your language settings, and then click"Next.3. Click"Repair your...
  7. Computer won’t start properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won’t start properly: When I start my computer it says this “Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change nighcause. To fix the problem:1. Insert your Windows installation disc and restart your comple2. Choose your language settings, and then click"Next.3. Click"Repair your...
  8. Laptop won’t sleep properly.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won’t sleep properly.: My laptop will not sleep properly. When attempting to put it in rest mode it stays on, but the display is off and I can’t use it at all unless fully powering it off and turning it back on. I have an Acer Aspire 15. Sometimes my laptop sleeps properly, but most of the time the...
  9. Windows 10 won’t work properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won’t work properly: Some features stopped working, for example the Windows button and the tablet mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-work-properly/7c038ccd-0a81-489b-bc50-a62463afa6d2
  10. Computer won’t start properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won’t start properly: When I turn on my laptop, everything appears normal until I sign in. When I sign in it gets stuck on a loop of going to a white screen then my desktop and back to white. I can’t click the start menu, file explorer isn’t running. I can access task manager but when I try to end...