Windows 10: Won’t restart

Discus and support Won’t restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I’ve been looking around for someone with the same problem, can’t find anyone. So I’ve decided to write it myself... So, I wanted to get a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by candyeditzzz, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Won’t restart

So I’ve been looking around for someone with the same problem, can’t find anyone. So I’ve decided to write it myself...

So, I wanted to get a new game but I realized that my pc is really slow and laggy. I asked a couple friends about this since they were the ones that wanted me to get the game.

They all told me to restart it, so I did. It was taking awhile to load so I slept through the night and woke with it finished.

I don’t remember exactly what it said, but I know that it said press F12 to continue deleting it all or something.

Moving on, after I clicked F12, it started up another loading screen. It took awhile but it restarted as if I turned it on again. It brought up the “Where is your home ~~~~” and “What keyboard do you want” and etc.

Afterwards I clicked next and this came up: “There’s a problem that’s keeping us from getting your PC ready to use, but we think an update will help get things working again.” It gave me a couple steps and I pressed Next.

I connected to my wifi and I pressed next... Weirdly, it restarted again. I didnt mind. When it stopped loading I got the same screen. “whats your home ~~~” “what keyboard do you want to use”

I clicked next and I got the same screen “theres a problem...” I continued to press next but everytime it would load then bring up the same screen! Please help

:)

candyeditzzz, Jul 10, 2019

2. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Jul 10, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Won’t restart

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Won’t restart

1. Won’t restart - Similar Threads - Won’t restart

2. MSFT support did something. Now laptop won’t restart properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFT support did something. Now laptop won’t restart properly.: I called MSFT support to because Bluetooth/phone link was notifying me constantly to connect a device and I could not turn it off. The support agent ran a scan and compare thing , restarted my computer and closed the ticket. Two hours later, comp restarted but with no task...
  3. MSFT support did something. Now laptop won’t restart properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSFT support did something. Now laptop won’t restart properly.: I called MSFT support to because Bluetooth/phone link was notifying me constantly to connect a device and I could not turn it off. The support agent ran a scan and compare thing , restarted my computer and closed the ticket. Two hours later, comp restarted but with no task...
  4. Lenovo laptop won’t restart after failed update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo laptop won’t restart after failed update: Gets stuck in never ending loop of “something didn’t go right….please keep computer on”Tried hard reset but does same thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-laptop-wont-restart-after-failed-update/bb190a08-d250-40f8-b836-5c7b92056e84
  5. Lenovo laptop won’t restart after failed update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop won’t restart after failed update: Gets stuck in never ending loop of “something didn’t go right….please keep computer on”Tried hard reset but does same thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-laptop-wont-restart-after-failed-update/bb190a08-d250-40f8-b836-5c7b92056e84
  6. Lenovo laptop won’t restart after failed update

7. Laptop won’t restart after 2/17/24 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won’t restart after 2/17/24 update.: Installed update 2/17/24. Now laptop will not boot up. Trying to trouble shoot. Keep getting error message that password is incorrect. I can log in on my iPhone with same password. Please help....
  8. Laptop won’t restart after 2/17/24 update.

Laptop won’t restart after 2/17/24 update.: Installed update 2/17/24. Now laptop will not boot up. Trying to trouble shoot. Keep getting error message that password is incorrect. I can log in on my iPhone with same password. Please help....
  9. Laptop won’t restart after 2/17/24 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Why won’t my laptop restart

Why won’t my laptop restart: Why won’t my laptop restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-laptop-restart/55693595-6a96-44d6-bf2a-83a603600b9f