Windows 10: Won't start up or reset

Discus and support Won't start up or reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My tower begins the startup, but goes right into repair, but saies unable to repair, Have tried the reset system but it saies there isn't enough memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DacainGold, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Won't start up or reset

My tower begins the startup, but goes right into repair, but saies unable to repair, Have tried the reset system but it saies there isn't enough memory to do so. As I cannot access the desktop have no idea what I can do.

:)

DacainGold, Apr 16, 2019

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Apr 16, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. tabuf Win User

Won't start up or reset

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Won't start up or reset

1. Won't start up or reset - Similar Threads - Won't start reset

2. Laptop won't start up after reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't start up after reset.: I had a malware on my surface book 2, so I decided to reset my laptop, deleting all personal files and reinstalling windows locally. After the reset, my laptop would refuse to start up, shutting down after showing the windows logo. It won't even get to the loading screen. Can...
  3. Laptop won't start up after reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won't start up after reset.: I had a malware on my surface book 2, so I decided to reset my laptop, deleting all personal files and reinstalling windows locally. After the reset, my laptop would refuse to start up, shutting down after showing the windows logo. It won't even get to the loading screen. Can...
  4. Windows won't start up

Windows won't start up: HelloFew days ago I was getting a message on my desktop computer "USB current....." something and was "shutting down in 15 seconds to protect.......". After an online search it brought me to opening up the machine and cleaning it and then everything worked fine until...
  5. Window won't start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window won't start up.: When I turn my desktop on it has a black screen with a bunch of letters and words that I don't understand. Then down towards the bottom it says "initializing USB controllers," then after a few seconds it says "done press F10 to enter set up." When I press F10 nothing happens,...
  6. W10 won't start up

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 won't start up: I'm working on a PC that won't start up any more. I get the blue screen with the menu's, but not the Windows screen. System restore wouldn't work properly, or at least, didn't solve the problems. Tried to do a repair by taking out the HD and check the disk on another PC. It...
  7. My windows won't start up in the middle of windows reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows won't start up in the middle of windows reset: My windows won't start up after the Windows defender fresh start option. It comes up with the name of the brand and the then it turns blank again....
  8. Slotomania Won't Start-up

Slotomania Won't Start-up: I have Windows 10 on my laptop. I recently downloaded three Playtika games from the Microsoft Store; Slotomania, Caesar's Slots, and Slots-House of Fun. Caesar's Slots and House of Fun work fine; however, I cannot get Slotomania to open. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  9. Computer won't start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't start up: When I went to start up the computer, It will not start up. The power indicator light won't light up. There is power going to the computer.as the light on the back is lite up. In July I upgraded to windows 10 Pro 64 bit from Windows Ultimate 64 bit. It has 12gb ram and a 256...
  10. W10 won't start up

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 won't start up: W10 working fine. This morning part way through creating an email it stopped ... only cursor/mouse movement no buttons or apps would work. After an Hr did forced shutdown. Now pc starts ... POST run .. But stay a lot longer on screen than normal .. 3 to 4 tmes) then...