Windows 10: Won't turn back on after BSOD

Discus and support Won't turn back on after BSOD in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My laptop just suddenly blue screen for the first time ever (it's not new by any means but not super old) and now it won't turn back on. I'm not a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/chewedice, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Won't turn back on after BSOD

My laptop just suddenly blue screen for the first time ever (it's not new by any means but not super old) and now it won't turn back on. I'm not a techy kinda gal so I don't know what to google to find help. All I can tell you is the screen nor the fans will turn on. The power button lights up for a second, then the little tube light, then all off and after a few seconds it starts that cycle again. When the blue screen happened it kinda faded until it was off and there were some colorful pixely squares. I haven't dropped it but I've barely used it since Christmas.

i'm low-key freaking out because I'm on summer holiday for now but I'll need it for college starting February 1st and I can't afford it breaking. Thank you in advance.

Edit: it's a dell latitude E740, can't tell you exactly what version of windows 10 it was running but I think it was the last one because it updated on the 25th

submitted by /u/chewedice
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/chewedice, Jan 10, 2021

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Jan 10, 2021
  3. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Jan 10, 2021
  4. tops Win User

Won't turn back on after BSOD

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Won't turn back on after BSOD

1. Won't turn back on after BSOD - Similar Threads - Won't turn BSOD

2. After doing updates the laptop won't turn back on.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After doing updates the laptop won't turn back on.: Laptop won't turn back on after updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-doing-updates-the-laptop-wont-turn-back-on/62314f1c-1303-4d15-92dc-c874a0615094
  3. After doing updates the laptop won't turn back on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After doing updates the laptop won't turn back on.: Laptop won't turn back on after updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-doing-updates-the-laptop-wont-turn-back-on/62314f1c-1303-4d15-92dc-c874a0615094
  4. After doing updates the laptop won't turn back on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my wifi won't turn back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my wifi won't turn back on: so my Wi fi is stuck on tuned off.it says its turned off and asks me to manually turn it on it shows the other options too, well i know i can with the Wi fi switch button , but it does not work. i tried "turn wifi back on 1 hour later" but still that didn't workso the switch...
  6. my wifi won't turn back on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my wifi won't turn back on: so my Wi fi is stuck on tuned off.it says its turned off and asks me to manually turn it on it shows the other options too, well i know i can with the Wi fi switch button , but it does not work. i tried "turn wifi back on 1 hour later" but still that didn't workso the switch...
  7. Laptop won't turn on after BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't turn on after BSOD: Lenovo Ideapad 110-15ACL4GB RAM80GB HDD // Windows 7Hello everyone,It has been a week since my laptop last boot, Whatever I do it won't boot since the BSOD whenever I try to turn on the laptop It would just not display anything. The power LED indicator and the battery is...
  8. Laptop won't turn on after BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won't turn on after BSOD: Lenovo Ideapad 110-15ACL4GB RAM80GB HDD // Windows 7Hello everyone,It has been a week since my laptop last boot, Whatever I do it won't boot since the BSOD whenever I try to turn on the laptop It would just not display anything. The power LED indicator and the battery is...
  9. Core Isolation won't turn back on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Core Isolation won't turn back on: I used to be able to freely toggle core isolation on and off, I had to turn it off so I run VM's (apparently Windows 10 Home doesn't like sharing when it comes to virtualisation), anyway a month later I decided it's not worth turning off everything that uses virtualisation...
  10. After force shut down, PC won't turn back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After force shut down, PC won't turn back on: I have windows 10 and my computer wasn't logging in (stuck at 'welcome' screen) so I force powered off my computer by holding the power button. I tried turning it back on, but it wouldn't. The lights weren't turning on, on my PC or my mouse and keyboard. The only thing that...