Windows 10: Won't Update Past 20H2

Discus and support Won't Update Past 20H2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been updated to 20H2 for some time now. Why aren't I being updated to whatever the current version is? If it's relevant, my processor is i5-4570.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Van1, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Van1 Win User

Won't Update Past 20H2

I've been updated to 20H2 for some time now. Why aren't I being updated to whatever the current version is? If it's relevant, my processor is i5-4570. Some may suggest that I go to the update catalog and update from there I will need to be told the exact info how to do that, but I shouldn't have to. Thanks.

:)

2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, Sep 12, 2021
  4. Won't Update Past 20H2

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Sep 12, 2021
Thema:

Won't Update Past 20H2

1. Won't Update Past 20H2 - Similar Threads - Won't Update Past

2. windows feature updates past 20H2 not available

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows feature updates past 20H2 not available: i just did a factory restore on my machine, which took the system back to windows 10 1803. I am in the process of putting things back the way they were, starting with getting windows updated. windows got updated to 20H2, but seems to have stopped there. for whatever reason it...
  3. windows feature updates past 20H2 not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows feature updates past 20H2 not available: i just did a factory restore on my machine, which took the system back to windows 10 1803. I am in the process of putting things back the way they were, starting with getting windows updated. windows got updated to 20H2, but seems to have stopped there. for whatever reason it...
  4. windows feature updates past 20H2 not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. cant update past 20H2 build 19042.1387

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant update past 20H2 build 19042.1387: Tried everything I could find online. Updates never finish. Machine crashes. Have to back out updates from safe mode. Then of course Microsoft keeps trying to apply updates and keeps crashing my computer. Even tried updating from catalog download....
  6. cant update past 20H2 build 19042.1387

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant update past 20H2 build 19042.1387: Tried everything I could find online. Updates never finish. Machine crashes. Have to back out updates from safe mode. Then of course Microsoft keeps trying to apply updates and keeps crashing my computer. Even tried updating from catalog download....
  7. cant update past 20H2 build 19042.1387

8. Windows 10 Won't Update to 20H2

Windows 10 Won't Update to 20H2: I am trying to update to Windows 10 version 20H2 but every time I hit "Check for Updates" in the settings, it says I am up to date.Can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-update-to-20h2/4194da92-7f8c-4730-a16f-66fc54a32971
  9. Update 20H2 won't install

Update 20H2 won't install: I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1909 OS Build 18363.1082 on an HP Notebook 15 dw0052wm and for some reason any attempt to upgrade to version 20H2 forces the PC to power off instantly and power on again. I've tried upgrading via Windows Update, Windows 10 Upgrade...
  10. Update 20H2 won't install

Update 20H2 won't install: Hello! I noticed my pc needed to update, and clicked update and restart for whatever reason, update and shutdown wasn't an option, just sleep, shutdown, or update and restart. Part of the way through the update my computer blue screened and restarted. After this, it rolled...