Windows 10: Wooden Block Puzzle Game wanting me to pay again to remove adds

Discus and support Wooden Block Puzzle Game wanting me to pay again to remove adds in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have reset my PC and downloaded my Wooden Puzzle game again which I had bought and used prior to the reset. It was clearly marked as owned in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RoySteiner, May 24, 2020.

1. Wooden Block Puzzle Game wanting me to pay again to remove adds

I have reset my PC and downloaded my Wooden Puzzle game again which I had bought and used prior to the reset. It was clearly marked as owned in the Microsoft Store prior to download. On opening the game it now shows adds and requests me to purchase the game to remove the adds! I am on the same Microsoft account for which I bought it and it is listed in my purchases in my order history. I have tried wsreset.exe and it has done nothing. I have also tried reinstalling. Any help would be appreciate as I will not pay again out of principle!

:)

RoySteiner, May 24, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Sharing User created Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

The limit of 4 custom puzzles is due to the UserPuzzles folder being full. To add more than 4 custom puzzles, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Open File Explorer and navigate to the following location:
    C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftJigsaw_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserPuzzles\UserPuzzlesPack

Note: UserName is your username.

• Delete or Rename the folder
      UserPuzzles inside UserPuzzlesPack.
    • Delete or Rename the file:
      puzzles.xml
    • Exit File Explorer and try creating the custom puzzles again.

If you’re speaking about moving the user puzzle files, you may copy it to any desired location. For more information, I suggest you to go through
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ and post the query in
    the Casual Games community.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 24, 2020
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, May 24, 2020
  4. DickC1978 Win User

Wooden Block Puzzle Game wanting me to pay again to remove adds

Sharing User created Puzzles

I did figure out that exporting the User puzzles creates an archive file with both Long name and Long extensions. And once I delete one of the User Puzzles, then double clicking on one of the export User files, will load that puzzle back.

I was just asking that I would just copy the Backup Downloaded Puzzle Packs back to the location MS Jigsaw setups should I ever need to reinstall MS Jigsaw.

I backed up he specific Puzzle Packs subdirectories maintaining the file structure.

DickC1978, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Wooden Block Puzzle Game wanting me to pay again to remove adds

1. Wooden Block Puzzle Game wanting me to pay again to remove adds - Similar Threads - Wooden Block Puzzle

2. Minecraft is saying it wants me to Buy the Game again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is saying it wants me to Buy the Game again?: I was playing the game yesterday and opening the launcher prompts the Buy option today. I've tried re-logging in and checking the website and it says the same thing, that I've never owned the game before even though I re-bought it when Mojang switched over to Microsoft....
  3. Minecraft is saying it wants me to Buy the Game again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft is saying it wants me to Buy the Game again?: I was playing the game yesterday and opening the launcher prompts the Buy option today. I've tried re-logging in and checking the website and it says the same thing, that I've never owned the game before even though I re-bought it when Mojang switched over to Microsoft....
  4. i brough miracast with pay pal and i could not download it it want me to pay again? my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i brough miracast with pay pal and i could not download it it want me to pay again? my...: i brough miracast with pay pal and i could not download it it want me to pay again? my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-brough-miracast-with-pay-pal-and-i-could-not/18dd88d4-3220-4e1e-8636-a4a9cb8b936c
  5. i brough miracast with pay pal and i could not download it it want me to pay again? my...

i brough miracast with pay pal and i could not download it it want me to pay again? my...: i brough miracast with pay pal and i could not download it it want me to pay again? my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-brough-miracast-with-pay-pal-and-i-could-not/18dd88d4-3220-4e1e-8636-a4a9cb8b936c
  6. minecraft wants me to buy it again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft wants me to buy it again?: i have minecraft on my xbox/microsoft account and i linked the two so i could play windows 10 but its saying to buy it again? why do i have to buy it a third time i already bought it on xbox and pc why do i have to buy it again???...
  7. minecraft wants me to buy it again?

minecraft wants me to buy it again?: i have minecraft on my xbox/microsoft account and i linked the two so i could play windows 10 but its saying to buy it again? why do i have to buy it a third time i already bought it on xbox and pc why do i have to buy it again???...
  8. Minecraft is wanting me to buy it again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft is wanting me to buy it again: Im having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition everytime when i download it, it wants me to buy it again when i already used a code for it a long time agoi already tried wsreset.exe and it still didn't work...
  9. minecraft want me to buy it again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft want me to buy it again: i own minecraft for vr, whenever i launch it it still tells me to buy it again though and i get the error message PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent. any help to get it working would be greatly apreciated. i have tried reinstalling the application and updating windows....
  10. Windows 10 games get blocked, then unblocked then blocked again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 games get blocked, then unblocked then blocked again: Im having a problem. So all the games were blocked. Then I switched DNS from 1111 to 8888(google public). Nothing. Then I port forwarded the ports on xfinity router. No change. Then the next day, I could play the games. But then after that day it got blocked again. It kept on...