Windows 10: Word 2007

Discus and support Word 2007 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Yes, I know it's no longer supported, but I'm pretty sure that Microsoft have actively removed a facility that used to work, namely, encryption. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by alex cleric of Dax, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Word 2007

Yes, I know it's no longer supported, but I'm pretty sure that Microsoft have actively removed a facility that used to work, namely, encryption. I can no longer find the facility within Word. The only place I see it mentioned is in the Properties of the Word file, where it is greyed out.

:)

alex cleric of Dax, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Ar Rom Win User

Word 2007

Hi Ron,

To address your concern about not being able to save in Word 2007, kindly click this

link
    and follow the steps provided by Rohn007 on January 31, 2011.

Keep us posted with the result.

Ar Rom, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Try3 Win User
    Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007

This is my list of installed Office 2007 updates [Control panel, Programs & features, View installed updates]

Word 2007 [​IMG]

- I have installed Office 2007 Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access.
    - If you have installed other Office 2007 components you will find others shown in your own list of installed updates [once you are fully up to date].

I suggest saving copies of each one now in case they are ever removed from the MS update catalog downloads lists.
    https://www.catalog.update.microsoft...?q=Office+2007
    - Just download the updates shown in your own list of installed updates rather than the whole list provided by the MS update catalog because the catalog includes ones that were subsequently superceded by others.
    - SP3, which was a major update that established a new beginning for Office 2007 and upon which all further updates were based, is also described in https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/2526086 and the article also provides a download link for it
    - If I reinstall Office, I work through the updates list in KB numerical order starting with SP3

Denis

4. Word 2007

Marivel Man, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Word 2007

1. Word 2007 - Similar Threads - Word 2007

2. How to change Scaling for Specific Apps in Windows 11 for Word 2007

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Scaling for Specific Apps in Windows 11 for Word 2007: Have a new 4K monitor at 27". Old one was a 24"I now have scaling at 175% which is fine for everything I use. Except for Wood 2007. The toolbar icons are to small.Hoping to increase scaling for just this one app. Thanks for any help...
  3. How to change Scaling for Specific Apps in Windows 11 for Word 2007

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change Scaling for Specific Apps in Windows 11 for Word 2007: Have a new 4K monitor at 27". Old one was a 24"I now have scaling at 175% which is fine for everything I use. Except for Wood 2007. The toolbar icons are to small.Hoping to increase scaling for just this one app. Thanks for any help...
  4. Recover Word 2007 Document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover Word 2007 Document: I accidentally overwrote a Word doc. I have autorecover set up, yet there are NO files in autorecover. Zip. Never have been in all the years I've used Word. I AM DESPERATE!When I try to go to and follow this path C:\Users\linda\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Word\ NOTHING shows...
  5. Recover Word 2007 Document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover Word 2007 Document: I accidentally overwrote a Word doc. I have autorecover set up, yet there are NO files in autorecover. Zip. Never have been in all the years I've used Word. I AM DESPERATE!When I try to go to and follow this path C:\Users\linda\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Word\ NOTHING shows...
  6. Recover Word 2007 Document

7. Problems with emailing from Word 2007.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with emailing from Word 2007.: Hi,I have a laptop which I use for all my Word/Excel documents. It is running Windows 10 and Word/Excel 2007.I have the default mail app set to the Win10 "Mail" app.However if I try to email a document from within Word, it will fail because it actually fires up Windows Live...
  8. Problems with emailing from Word 2007.

Problems with emailing from Word 2007.: Hi,I have a laptop which I use for all my Word/Excel documents. It is running Windows 10 and Word/Excel 2007.I have the default mail app set to the Win10 "Mail" app.However if I try to email a document from within Word, it will fail because it actually fires up Windows Live...
  9. Problems with emailing from Word 2007.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Lost Word 2007 Document after power outage.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Word 2007 Document after power outage.: I'm using an old copy of Office 2007 in my Windows 10 OS. I spent all afternoon working on a document and as luck would have it a nearby storm temporarily knocked my power out.I'd had this happen to me once before a couple of years ago and was able to recover the .asd file...