Windows 10: Word 2013 - Remove space at beginning of sentences in outlines?

Discus and support Word 2013 - Remove space at beginning of sentences in outlines? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I have a 50 page outline that is transferred over from my lecture powerpoints in class. My professors are not good at formatting in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by livingfortheice, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Word 2013 - Remove space at beginning of sentences in outlines?

Hey everyone,
    I have a 50 page outline that is transferred over from my lecture powerpoints in class. My professors are not good at formatting in their powerpoints, and they have a ton of double spaces, which i took care of. The other thing that annoys me is that on new lines (this outline is all bullet points), there is a single space at the beginning of sentences. It is a single space, so i cannot do the same find and replace that i did for the double spaces. Does anyone know of a string of code to put into the find and replace or a way to remove these without digging through the entire document?

Thanks,
    Ben

:)

livingfortheice, Oct 24, 2015

2. Auto-Cap, Windows 10

It did not work. It still automatically capitalizes a word following a period or the beginning of a sentence.

But thanks anyway.

RobertDeters, Oct 24, 2015
  3. Oje1 Win User
    Automaic capitalization when typing a message is incorrect

I have a C6-01. When I type a message and end a sentence, the phone automatically shifts to uppercase after only one space. I have always been taught that there are two spaces after a sentence ends and another begins.

Thema:

Word 2013 - Remove space at beginning of sentences in outlines?

1. Word 2013 - Remove space at beginning of sentences in outlines? - Similar Threads - Word 2013 Remove

2. Office 2013 Word and Excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2013 Word and Excel: When I try to open either Word or Excel, I get a message 'Something went wrong' . Then I need to close that message and click the icon again, which usually opens the app. I have gone to the Control Panel and 'Repaired' Office 2013 several times, yet the problem exists. Is...
  3. Office 2013 Word and Excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2013 Word and Excel: When I try to open either Word or Excel, I get a message 'Something went wrong' . Then I need to close that message and click the icon again, which usually opens the app. I have gone to the Control Panel and 'Repaired' Office 2013 several times, yet the problem exists. Is...
  4. Changing computer sentences from computer language into Enlish words/sentences

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing computer sentences from computer language into Enlish words/sentences: My agency has sent me a copy of my CV by email but it is in computer language -symbols/special characters/numbers etc. Almost like Chinese. Is there anyway I can translate this into English words and sentences? I WOULD BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL IF SOMEBODY COULD HELP - PLEASE....
  5. Removing OneDrive in Word 2013

Removing OneDrive in Word 2013: I do not want OneDrive on my laptop but, after using a program to edit the Register that removed OneDrive from File Explorer, OneDrive - Personal still displays in MS Word 2013's Save As display. Tried to remove by Unlinking Word from my Microsoft Account but will not work...
  6. Museo 100 Word 2013

in Windows 10 Customization
    Museo 100 Word 2013: I want to use the font Museo 100 in Word 2013 but I can't find among the list of fonts. May someone tell me what to do please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/museo-100-word-2013/53a27c73-3bb6-4ed8-a785-d7900f3f2b3a
  7. Word 2013 with a border

Word 2013 with a border: Hi, Using a word document & inserting an image. I was attempting to add space around the image as it was too close to the text. From then on it seems, I have an internal box which now surrounds my text which I cannot delete. Your help would be much appreciated. Thank You....
  8. Word 2013

Word 2013: Attention my words 2013 disappear from my laptop Having issues printing & things like I WROTE with Words 2013 Turn to pads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-2013/b86e27da-bbc6-46c6-bfa6-2d820cb04a66
  9. Sentences stop entering in the middle of words

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sentences stop entering in the middle of words: When I am writing a note or a search often my sentence disappears and I have to re highlight the line to finish https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sentences-stop-entering-in-the-middle-of-words/29f81bb6-e93b-4267-938c-642cb420afff
  10. The capitalized letter I type at the beginning of a sentence is being deposited at the end...

The capitalized letter I type at the beginning of a sentence is being deposited at the end...: The capitalized letter I type at the beginning of a sentence is being deposited at the end of the sentence. This has continued to happen after reinstalling Windows 1o and doing all the updates. Any solutions?...