Windows 10: Word 2013 won't create a macro

Discus and support Word 2013 won't create a macro in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've a new installation of Office 2013, but I can't create any macros. It goes back to the document. Event viewer tells me the faulting module is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by killinchy, Oct 30, 2018.

1. killinchy Win User

Word 2013 won't create a macro

I've a new installation of Office 2013, but I can't create any macros. It goes back to the document.

Event viewer tells me the faulting module is VBE7.DLL.

Exception Code 0xc0000005

I've tried to open Word in safe mode, but it's no good.

Just for fun I looked in the Registry, and there is a key for VBA and some subkeys, but for each of them there is 'no value set' which seems odd.

VBE7.DLL does exist in the Office Root directory.

Any help will be much appreciated

John

:)

killinchy, Oct 30, 2018
  2. RoboX Win User

Razer DeathAdder 2013 - Macro and Change Dpi

1- How can I craeate a Macro ? Synapse-->Macros-->+ key--> record (and click keys)-->???

2- Can I create a Macro to bind keys to change dpi step on the fly?

RoboX, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Creating macros

To use the included feature in windows, create your macro and save it to be used later, (this should be listed in the macro software), next create a standard shortcut to work with the saved macro - Right click on desktop and new then shortcut, enter the code to run the macro in the Target box, and then click on the Shortcut Key box and press the CTRL and or Alt, and or Shift and a Letter key together to create an entry which will be assigned to start the macro when pressed- Repeat this for other macros as needed

Word 2013 won't create a macro [​IMG]

Barman58, Oct 30, 2018
  4. mcam_999 Win User

creating Word doc with macros enabled

I want to be able to create a Word document from a template that has macros. They are windows that pop open and information is typed into them, then save and upload the document. (I am not a computer person and do not know the proper language, sorry.)

Will any of the Windows phones allow this?

mcam_999, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Word 2013 won't create a macro - Similar Threads - Word 2013 won't

2. Creating a macro in Word (Office 365) to automate insertion of text

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Creating a macro in Word (Office 365) to automate insertion of text: Hello all, i receive a document that is always in the same format. I have to manually change the layout of the document, including adding Headers & Footers, text and horizontal lines. i tried to create a macro to run but it didn't work. Any ideas to automate this formatting?...
  3. Help creating a macro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help creating a macro: I want to create a macro that will show/hide the icons on desktop thanks in advance submitted by /u/SLIP2309 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k9xmnw/help_creating_a_macro/
  4. macro code made word 2013 freeze

macro code made word 2013 freeze: i wanted to check for duplicate text in my word file. it is possible by creating a macro in word and running it. i tried these things:- 1) How to Find & Highlight Duplicate Sentences in MS Word | Get eSolutions 2) How to find and highlight duplicate paragraphs in Word...
  5. macro code made word 2013 freeze

in Windows 10 Support
    macro code made word 2013 freeze: i wanted to check for duplicate text in my word file. it is possible by creating a macro in word and running it. i tried these things:- 1) How to Find & Highlight Duplicate Sentences in MS Word | Get eSolutions 2) How to find and highlight duplicate paragraphs in Word...
  6. Word 2013

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word 2013: Attention my words 2013 disappear from my laptop Having issues printing & things like I WROTE with Words 2013 Turn to pads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-2013/b86e27da-bbc6-46c6-bfa6-2d820cb04a66
  7. Macros Crashing Upon Create in Word and Excel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Macros Crashing Upon Create in Word and Excel: Every time I hit Create when trying to create a macro in Excel or Word, the application crashing. It just closes. Sometimes it'll reopen and sometime it won't. I've tried every setting possible in order to fix but nothing works. I tried customer support about 50 times...
  8. Developer tab missing to create Macros in word 2016

Developer tab missing to create Macros in word 2016: have enabled macros in the trust Center. I've had no troubles regarding Excel ; it's only with word 2016. 130914
  9. Developer tab missing to create Macros in word 2016

in Windows 10 Support
    Developer tab missing to create Macros in word 2016: have enabled macros in the trust Center. I've had no troubles regarding Excel ; it's only with word 2016. 130914
  10. Creating macros

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creating macros: I know macros are rarely used anymore, but I want to use macro to record and replay email address that I',m sick of typing. So, using small program named TINY TASK, I create the macro but don't know how to assign it to a key on keyboard (generic, as I just spilled coffee in...