Windows 10: (Word 2016) I want to create a small space between the lines instead of a big one so I try...

Discus and support (Word 2016) I want to create a small space between the lines instead of a big one so I try... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I try to create a small space between the two lines by pressing Shift + Return/Enter, and what normally happens is I get small space but recently is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JudyG914, Oct 11, 2018.

1. JudyG914 Win User

(Word 2016) I want to create a small space between the lines instead of a big one so I try...

I try to create a small space between the two lines by pressing Shift + Return/Enter, and what normally happens is I get small space but recently is been spacing out the words strangely like so

Hi my name is (Before Shift+Enter)

Hi my name (After Shift+Enter)

Blank blank

This is quite frustrating and I would like it to be fixed as soon as possible.

:)

JudyG914, Oct 11, 2018

2. Small line on big tile

(Word 2016) I want to create a small space between the lines instead of a big one so I try... f947b732-031f-4620-9d6a-94b6ea11292e.jpg

there is small bug on big tile, small line separating last column of photos. If same photos are somewhere else, they are fine.

Marcel Graňák, Oct 11, 2018
  3. wrbird Win User
    How to Adjust Line Spacing in Word Mobile

I'm creating a Word Mobile doc and the line spacing between paragraphs is too large. I need to set it to single spacing. How do I do this?

wrbird, Oct 11, 2018
  4. 1Kurgan1 Win User

(Word 2016) I want to create a small space between the lines instead of a big one so I try...

How to create an underline space in Word

Making some forms for college and I need to create some fill in the blank spaces. I have Word 2007, looked at some guides online, but none of them seemed to make sense.

1Kurgan1, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. (Word 2016) I want to create a small space between the lines instead of a big one so I try... - Similar Threads - Word 2016 create

2. Quotation Marks take the place of letters and create unwanted spaces between words in Word...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quotation Marks take the place of letters and create unwanted spaces between words in Word...: Hello, I have been a customer for years! This is the first time I have ever written a book and I am using Microsoft WORD to do it! I have completed over 300 pages and I have split the book into three. A beta reader edited the first and when I got back the document back, there...
  3. Quotation Marks take the place of letters and create unwanted spaces between words in Word...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Quotation Marks take the place of letters and create unwanted spaces between words in Word...: Hello, I have been a customer for years! This is the first time I have ever written a book and I am using Microsoft WORD to do it! I have completed over 300 pages and I have split the book into three. A beta reader edited the first and when I got back the document back, there...
  4. MS Word spacing between words problem

MS Word spacing between words problem: Help! My associate edits our MS Word document on his newish Apple Mac system and everything looks fine. But he sends me the file and the spacing between the words is messed up and many words are crammed together on my not-so-new version of MS Word. Is there a cure for...
  5. MS Word spacing between words problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Word spacing between words problem: Help! My associate edits our MS Word document on his newish Apple Mac system and everything looks fine. But he sends me the file and the spacing between the words is messed up and many words are crammed together on my not-so-new version of MS Word. Is there a cure for...
  6. MS Word spacing between words problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I want there to be no spacing between lines on a WordPad document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want there to be no spacing between lines on a WordPad document: trying to create a word document I’m unable to create a document with line spacing just like I’m currently typing on this questionaire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-there-to-be-no-spacing-between-lines-on-a/33e2a226-016a-4cd4-9400-92e4d3aa6fd3"
  8. Word Pad line spacing

Word Pad line spacing: How can I get the 1.0 line spacing to stay in place; it reverts to 1.5. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-pad-line-spacing/6d6a18dd-63d4-49ab-bc60-ce34ed83420d
  9. Line spacing in Word 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Line spacing in Word 10: Normal style line-spacing of 1.8 applies itself to all newly formatted documents to which I apply single-line spacing in the formatting drop-down box. Why does this happen?...
  10. Wordpad wants to open with Word 2016 instead as a WordPad document

Wordpad wants to open with Word 2016 instead as a WordPad document: Wordpad wants to open with Word 2016 instead of as a WordPad document [img] [img] I'm setting up a new Dell Inspiron 15 (x64) laptop. Windows 10 Home (x64). And want to have WordPad to open as a WordPad document. --- The top of the document shows Word...