Windows 10: Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document

Discus and support Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi Hollyoaks777 I think I may have found some answers. If you click on File, then Options, then Advance. Scroll down the "Advance" options to the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by hollyoaks777, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document

Hi Hollyoaks777

I think I may have found some answers. If you click on File, then Options, then Advance.

Scroll down the "Advance" options to the General section. In the "General" section, at least in Word 2013, you will see an option for "Feedback with Sound". Sounds like you want yours checked.

There is also an option to "Confirm file format conversion on open". You said yours was doing this on Save. Mine is unchecked. Maybe as yours is 2016 you have additional options.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 16, 2017

2. what I get when I click advance

Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document [​IMG]

hollyoaks777, Apr 16, 2017
  3. Click on the Options in Word. Checked mine, and it's there.

Wiley Coyote, Apr 16, 2017
  4. Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document

I must be doing something wrong. This is what I get and advanced tab at the bottom is only to encrypt etc.

5. The Options selection on the bottom of the left side list:

6. Then here:

7. Lol we've been talking about different ones. However I clicked on feed back with sounds and it asked me to download Office sounds. So I did and nothing tried 3 more times I am just going to uninstall the sounds I just installed. And I am going to uninstall Office altogether and reinstall it. When I am a bit better unless you come up with something else and I don't have to do it. I find that having to install sounds that are already in Office very weird,

8. Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document

Very weird I went to uninstall the sounds and it says I installed office today. Very very strange.

9. Funny but I just opened an old .doc, edited it and saved it. Still in .doc format. Compatibility Mode converts it. Sorry to say but I'm out of suggestions.

Good luck Holly.

10. Yeah you have the option to save it or update it.

hollyoaks777, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document

1. Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document - Similar Threads - Word 2016 using

2. word document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    word document: My word document isnt opening up on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-document/8a0d49a1-2a9b-4d81-b0ab-2d0b28a561bd
  3. Word Document Creation Date Changing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word Document Creation Date Changing: Hello, My OS is Windows 10 and my concern has to do with Word.When I access a previous Word document and edit the document, the creation date of the document gets updated to the date I accessed the document.For example, I created my document on August 11, 2022. I accessed it...
  4. Word Document Creation Date Changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word Document Creation Date Changing: Hello, My OS is Windows 10 and my concern has to do with Word.When I access a previous Word document and edit the document, the creation date of the document gets updated to the date I accessed the document.For example, I created my document on August 11, 2022. I accessed it...
  5. Word Document Creation Date Changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Word Documents

Word Documents: Hi There, I hope someone in the Community has an answer , the other day while saving a Document to a drive i noticed that all the files now had the % percent sign in between every word of the file name ?Is this a virus , or is it corruption of word?Appreciate any help/advice...
  7. Word Documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word Documents: Hi There, I hope someone in the Community has an answer , the other day while saving a Document to a drive i noticed that all the files now had the % percent sign in between every word of the file name ?Is this a virus , or is it corruption of word?Appreciate any help/advice...
  8. Word document

in Windows 10 Support
    Word document: I typed a letter using Word. When I went to documents to open this letter to print Microsoft word kept opening a window telling me to sign into my micrisoft acct and either use for free for a month or pay. Why can't I access any documents, is there a way around this, it never...
  9. Word 2016

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Word 2016: I am unable to open home page I have reinstalled the product but I still cannot open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-2016/1534d006-b45d-41a6-85c6-cb5274dcc1f4"
  10. Putting date in footer of a word document

Putting date in footer of a word document: How do I put the current date print out in the footer of a word document. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/putting-date-in-footer-of-a-word-document/636988e0-33bc-443d-a69d-87bf9e41456d"