Windows 10: Word 2016

Discus and support Word 2016 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am unable to open home page I have reinstalled the product but I still cannot open it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Gertrude00, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Word 2016

I am unable to open home page I have reinstalled the product but I still cannot open it

:)

Gertrude00, Sep 25, 2019
  2. SRV
    srv Win User

Jump Lists Not working for Word 2016 or Excel 2016

I have the same version.
    If I don't have word pinned to my taskbar then I drop a word doc on the task bar it creates a shortcut to Word on my task bar with a pinned entry for that file - BUT when you click the file is says it doesn't exist then if you right click the file and click open it works just fine - so the problem gets even more strange *Smile

Word 2016 [​IMG]

but if you right click text.docx and click open it works...

Word 2016 [​IMG]

and the recent list never appears on the right click menu....

something somewhere is very confused - that includes me at the moment!

3. Rohn007 Win User
    Searching for "Word 2016" gives unrecognised apps

OK, so exactly what is it finding under those other "Search suggestions". Exactly What happens if you click 'Word 20" and "Word 2013"?

There is something different about the way your system is setup. Your "Word 2016" icon is very different than mine. And when I search for Word 2016, that is all I get returned, none of these other "Search Suggestions"

Rohn007, Sep 25, 2019
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Word 2016

Jump Lists Not working for Word 2016 or Excel 2016

Hi there

what's your Office 2016 version release

Mine is :

Word 2016 [​IMG]

Not quite sure what you want to do -- drop downs etc in EXCEL seem OK and the "Recent documents" in EXCEL gives you a decent number of your recently accessed files.

For example :

Word 2016 [​IMG]

Cheers

jimbo

jimbo45, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Word 2016

1. Word 2016 - Similar Threads - Word 2016

2. impossible d'envoyer ave Office WORD 2016 vers le destinateur je pocéde windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    impossible d'envoyer ave Office WORD 2016 vers le destinateur je pocéde windows 10: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/impossible-denvoyer-ave-office-word-2016-vers-le/8551fcfb-7d2f-46cb-81bb-86c0a0692347
  3. impossible d'envoyer ave Office WORD 2016 vers le destinateur je pocéde windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    impossible d'envoyer ave Office WORD 2016 vers le destinateur je pocéde windows 10: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/impossible-denvoyer-ave-office-word-2016-vers-le/8551fcfb-7d2f-46cb-81bb-86c0a0692347
  4. impossible d'envoyer ave Office WORD 2016 vers le destinateur je pocéde windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Will resetting windows 11 also remove my office apps like Word 2016?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will resetting windows 11 also remove my office apps like Word 2016?: I am planning to reset my laptop because it's getting slow because i have a lot of unused games installed. My main concern is that if I reset my laptop it will also remove my Office apps. Is there a way I can reset my laptop without losing my office apps?...
  6. Will resetting windows 11 also remove my office apps like Word 2016?

Will resetting windows 11 also remove my office apps like Word 2016?: I am planning to reset my laptop because it's getting slow because i have a lot of unused games installed. My main concern is that if I reset my laptop it will also remove my Office apps. Is there a way I can reset my laptop without losing my office apps?...
  7. How to set up the Default Font in Office 2016 Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set up the Default Font in Office 2016 Word: Whenever I open Word in office 2016 pro and look at the Home page, the Font is already set upWith Calibri Body 11….How do I change that to Arial 13 and set it to be my default?It's really a pain to have that set up to read...Any help/assistance will really be greatfulI'm...
  8. How to set up the Default Font in Office 2016 Word

How to set up the Default Font in Office 2016 Word: Whenever I open Word in office 2016 pro and look at the Home page, the Font is already set upWith Calibri Body 11….How do I change that to Arial 13 and set it to be my default?It's really a pain to have that set up to read...Any help/assistance will really be greatfulI'm...
  9. Word 2016 looks strange. How do I get back the one that got loaded on set up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word 2016 looks strange. How do I get back the one that got loaded on set up?: I created my own problem. Yesterday I set up a brand new laptop. Word 2016 got loaded perfectly. When I was looking my Installed Apps, I noticed several versions in different languages. I proceeded to uninstall those that I did not need anything other than English/US.My...
  10. Word 2016 looks strange. How do I get back the one that got loaded on set up?

Word 2016 looks strange. How do I get back the one that got loaded on set up?: I created my own problem. Yesterday I set up a brand new laptop. Word 2016 got loaded perfectly. When I was looking my Installed Apps, I noticed several versions in different languages. I proceeded to uninstall those that I did not need anything other than English/US.My...